Today we are sharing with you a Cap’n Jack’s Clam Dip recipe from the “Delicious Disney: Recipes & Stories from the Most Magical Place on Earth” cookbook!
With the Walt Disney World 50th anniversary getting closer everyday, we are celebrating all the things that make Disney World so special, and one of them is the food! This fall, you will be able to take home this awesome Delicious Disney cookbook written by Pam Brandon, Marcy Carriker Smothers and The Disney Chefs so you can bring the magic to your kitchen!
Disney shared a sneak peak of what you will find in this book with this recipe from Cap’n Jack’s Restaurant in Disney Springs, this dining location offers amazing seafood and a beautiful waterfront view. If you are visiting this location, you have to try the Cap’n Jack’s clam dip! You will love it for sure.
CAP’N JACK’S CLAM DIP
- 1 cup of canned minced clams, drained
- 8oz of cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cups of sour cream
- 4 Geek pepperoncini, finely minced
- 2 tsp of fish bouillon
- 1 tbsp of chopped chives, more for garnish
- 1 tsp of seasoning salt, more to taste
- 2 dashes of favorite hot sauce
- Crackers, for serving
- Mix together all ingredients in a medium bowl. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Serve chilled with crackers.
The Delicious Disney Cookbook will be available exclusively at shopDisney.com and Walt Disney World beginning September 28, 2021.
Credit: Disney Parks
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you plan your next Disney Vacation! Just fill out the form below and someone will be in touch! Remember their services are 100% Free!
- Adorable Mickey Toast To Add Some Magic To Your Mornings! - October 15, 2021
- Colorful Mickey Shaped Pretzels To Bake At Home! - October 14, 2021
- Discover A Whole New World With This Magic Carpet Passport Cover DIY - October 13, 2021