According to Chef Brian Piasecki from California Grill at Contemporary Resort the California Grill will temporarily close on January 6, 2013 for refurbishment. Reports are saying it will only be closed for a few months and Disney plans on reopening the restaurant in Late summer 2013.
While closed they will be tweaking the menu, but they will still focus on a fresh, seasonal menu with top-of-the-line sushi. You can still look for creative flavors and techniques, and sophisticated cuisine.
We’re so excited about enhancements to the interactive kitchen – I hear they will be able to give a fresh spin to California Grill classics, and add some cutting-edge new selections to the menu.
- News! Temporary Closure in 2013 for Disney World’s California Grill (disneyfoodblog.com)
- Burger Inspiration at Walt Disney World Resort for Your July 4 Cookout (chipandco.com)
This site contains affiliate links to products. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links. Also As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- City Works Eatery and Pour House at Disney Springs unveils online ordering - January 16, 2021
- Jeff Vahle & Josh D’Amaro share inside look at Star Wars: Galactic Starcruiser - January 15, 2021
- New WandaVision Cupcake at Disney Springs - January 15, 2021