Hey cheese lovers! We have an ooey, gooey recipe for you, a Buffalo Chicken Grilled Cheese Sandwich!
This yummy treat from ABC Commissary at Disney Hollywood Studios is a must have! Its cheesy and melty with a hint of heat from the buffalo sauce, delicious! You can have it with some fries or a salad or even some tomato soup, it’s your choice!
Learn how to make it at home following this recipe that Disney chefs shared for you:
BUFFALO CHICKEN GRILLED CHEESE SANDWICH
- 1 cup of whipped cream cheese
- 1 cup of shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 2/3 cup of shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup of buffalo hot sauce, plus more, to taste
- 2 cups of shredded chicken
- 8 large slices of sourdough bread
- 8 slices of on-smoked provolone cheese
- 8 tbsp of mayonnaise
- Combine cream cheese, Monterey Jack cheese, and cheddar cheese in a large bowl. Beat with a hand mixer on medium speed until combined. Add hot sauce and beat until incorporated.
- Add chicken and beat for 30 seconds. Add additional buffalo hot sauce, if desired.
- Refrigerate until ready to use.
- Heat a large skillet over medium-low hear for 5 minutes.
- Place 4 slices of sourdough bread on a large cutting board and top each with one slices of provolone cheese. Evenly divide buffalo chicken filling among the 4 sandwiches. Top with remaining slices of provolone and bead.
- Spread 1 tbsp of mayonnaise on both sides of each sandwich.
- Cook on preheated skillet for 1-2 minutes per side, until desired doneness.
Credit: Disney Parks Blog
- Surprise Mom With A Tonga Toast Breakfast This Mother’s Day! - May 8, 2021
- Apple Crumble Tarts Recipe From Epcot Food & Wine Festival! - May 7, 2021
- Surprise Your Ohana With A Stitch Smoothie Bowl! - May 6, 2021