Hey cheese lovers! We have an ooey, gooey recipe for you, a Buffalo Chicken Grilled Cheese Sandwich!
This yummy treat from ABC Commissary at Disney Hollywood Studios is a must have! Its cheesy and melty with a hint of heat from the buffalo sauce, delicious! You can have it with some fries or a salad or even some tomato soup, it’s your choice!
Learn how to make it at home following this recipe that Disney chefs shared for you:
BUFFALO CHICKEN GRILLED CHEESE SANDWICH
- 1 cup of whipped cream cheese
- 1 cup of shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 2/3 cup of shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup of buffalo hot sauce, plus more, to taste
- 2 cups of shredded chicken
- 8 large slices of sourdough bread
- 8 slices of on-smoked provolone cheese
- 8 tbsp of mayonnaise
- Combine cream cheese, Monterey Jack cheese, and cheddar cheese in a large bowl. Beat with a hand mixer on medium speed until combined. Add hot sauce and beat until incorporated.
- Add chicken and beat for 30 seconds. Add additional buffalo hot sauce, if desired.
- Refrigerate until ready to use.
- Heat a large skillet over medium-low hear for 5 minutes.
- Place 4 slices of sourdough bread on a large cutting board and top each with one slices of provolone cheese. Evenly divide buffalo chicken filling among the 4 sandwiches. Top with remaining slices of provolone and bead.
- Spread 1 tbsp of mayonnaise on both sides of each sandwich.
- Cook on preheated skillet for 1-2 minutes per side, until desired doneness.
Credit: Disney Parks Blog
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you plan your next Disney Vacation! Just fill out the form below and someone will be in touch! Remember their services are 100% Free!
- Pumpkin Cranberry Scones From Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort To Make At Home! - September 5, 2021
- Adorable Winnie The Pooh Pumpkin Bites To Make This Fall! - September 4, 2021
- These Spooky Oogie Boogie Jello Shots Are The Perfect Boozy Treat! - September 3, 2021