Everyone loves a good grilled cheese right? What if we make it even better by adding a touch of Disney magic? Check out this Minnie Mouse Pastel Grilled Cheese we have for you!
Its fun, cute and extremely tasty! It features gooey cheese, crispy bread and beautiful pastel colors perfect for Spring.
Plus making it is super simple, your whole family will for sure love it, just take a look at the recipe here:
MINNIE MOUSE PASTEL GRILLED CHEESE
- 2 slices of sourdough bread
- Minnie Mouse food cutter set
- Shredded mozzarella
- Shredded cheddar
- 1 slice of cheddar cheese
- Pink and purple food coloring
- First, make Minnie’s bow and flower. For the bow, add mozzarella and purple dye to a microwave safe bowl. Mix until dyed then melt in the microwave. Roll the cheese into a ball, then place on parchment paper and use spoon to flatten it. Next, cut it out with the bow cutter and let it set.
- Cut a piece of cheddar cheese with the flower cutter.
- Now, make the grilled cheese. Use the Minnie Mouse food cutter to cut two pieces of sourdough bread, Then, butter one side of each slice.
- Separate the mozzarella into three bowls. Add pink food coloring to one and purple to another. Stir to combine.
- Set one piece of the bread, butter side down, on a pan. Lay your cheeses in horizontal rows (plain cheddar, pink mozzarella, plain mozzarella and purple mozzarella).
- Place your other piece of bread on top, butter side up, and cook on low heat. Once partly melted, flip sandwich and completely cook on the other side.
- Add the bow and flower to Minnie and you’re done!
Credit: Disney Family
- Magical Minnie Mouse Frappuccino To Order At Starbucks! - April 16, 2021
- Learn How To Make These Boozy Dole Whip Pops At Home! - April 15, 2021
- These Magic Carpet Pops Are A Must Make For Aladdin Fans! - April 14, 2021