Looks like Disney is hot water over their all new My Magic+ system they are rolling out this spring. The goal of MyMagic+ is to make it easier for Guests to create the Disney experience you’ve been dreaming of-from securing a visit to your favorite attraction in advance… to a digital guide that simplifies how they move through the Walt Disney World Resort hotels and Theme Parks… to the touch of a Magic Band that seamlessly connects all your plans-allowing you to enjoy each moment like never before.
Click here to learn more about what Disney’s My Magic+ is.
According to a letter written to Bob Iger, Congress is worried about the ramifications of obtaining all that information about its guests, including children. They also ask Disney many questions that needs answering, like what Disney plans on doing with all the information obtained from guests.
To read over this letter click here [ Letter — Disney — 1-24-13]
What do you think? Does Congress have valid concerns? Or should they butt out of a private business affairs? We want to hear what you think in the comment box below.
- Updates & Details on Disney’s My Magic+ (chipandco.com)
- A New Interactive Quest “A Pirate’s Adventure: Treasures of the Seven Seas” Coming to Magic Kingdom this Spring (chipandco.com)
- Guest jumps from Boat on Living with the Land in Epcot - June 20, 2021
- Florida Governor DeSantis Wins Major Victory to Protect Florida’s Cruise Industry - June 20, 2021
- NEW Pina Colada Cheesecake at Amorette’s Patisserie - June 19, 2021