Bonnet Creek Epicurious Dining Experience is perfect for the Food & Beverage Lover. Jonathan Raz, the Director of Food and Beverage for Signia Bonnet Creek and the Waldorf Astoria Orlando, had an idea of giving the best offerings the complex had. These are not just your average restaurants either, they are rated some of the Best of Orlando yearly. With names like Bull and Bear, La Luce, Zeta Asia, Sir Harry’s, and a new food truck Bonnet Creek Vibe Kitchen.
Led by a knowledgeable culinary guide, Epicurious Dining Experience will introduce guests to the hotel’s new kitchen food truck, Vibe Kitchen, and provide an array of full tastings that explore a variety of fall flavors with seven culinary and cocktails stations inspired by seasonal ingredients. Chefs from the resort’s assortment of restaurants have created new menu items solely for this event that showcase their talents and creativity.
So how did the first night of Epicurious Dining Experience go? If I were Jonathan Raz, and his team at the Waldorf complex, I would be on cloud nine knowing we have just created one of if not the best dining experiences in Orlando. From Justin, who was our guide, giving an explanation as to why a certain wine was chosen for the meal, to the Chef’s themselves coming out with each plates origin, furthermore to the end the evening having cars valet from one Hotel to the next, it was the most well thought out dining experiences we have ever had.
Epicurious Dining Experience
- Sip, Swirl & Savor – Villa Sandi Prosecco Rose
- La Luce – Speck Wrapped Figs and Gnocchi Verde, paired with Movia Pinot Grigio
- Zeta Asia – Spider Roll, Steamed Bao Bun with Peking Duck, Achar (a pickled vegetable), paired with Bravium Chardonnay
- Newly Launched Vibe Kitchen Food Truck – Anticucho di Pollo, Causa de Cangrejo, Choclo con Queso, paired with Bonnet Creek Vacay IPA
- Peacock Alley Mixology – Enjoy a custom cocktail featuring bourbon, gin, or vodka
- Bull & Bear – Short Rib Wellington with Shafer Cabernet and Ispahan Sable, paired with Kurtatsch Schiava
- Bar du Chocolat – enjoy a selection of chocolate confections
I won’t go through each dish, I am not good enough of a food critic to do justice to what amazing Chefs and their staff have created for Epicurious. I will say, that the time we spent eating and talking and learning made each dish more enjoyable. Having someone explain why a strong Cabernet goes so well with a Braised short rib Wellington opened our minds up to the whole experience, and yes it did work well together. I was actually blown away at the Bao Bun with Peking Duck, matched with the pickled vegetables and a Bravium Chardonnay. I could not even explain why this worked so well, but they can and did!
Enough raving for a moment and let us get down to the real questions. Is Epicurious Dining Experience worth your time this fall while enjoying the parks during the 50th Anniversary? This is a 4-hour culinary experience, with meals from the top restaurants on Disney property. A guide to explain each meal, a break in the middle for drinks custom made for your likes, valet is included and they offer rooms as at either resort for an extra charge. Also, none stop drinking and eating. Moreover, if you get the early seating, the event ends right as the Epcot Harmonious Fireworks show will be starting and both resorts have amazing views! Simple answer, YES.
Below you can find prices and links and videos and posts about our night.
Bonnet Creek Epicurious* is available on Fridays and Saturdays from September 24 through November 20, 2021, with seating available at either 5:30 pm or 6:30 pm. Each ticket is $235 plus tax and gratuity. Reservations are required** and can be made by emailing BonnetCreekEpicurious@hilton.com or calling 407-597-3712.
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you plan your next Disney Vacation! Just fill out the form below and someone will be in touch! Remember their services are 100% Free!
- Entrance to Guardians of the Galaxy Cosmic Rewind almost complete - October 15, 2021
- New Commemorative Brick options now available at the Magic Kingdom - October 15, 2021
- New Vintage Starbucks Christmas Tumbler and Ornament at Walt Disney World - October 15, 2021