The 2012 edition of Star Wars Weekends takes place at Disney’s Hollywood Studios every Friday, Saturday and Sunday from May 18-June 10. (And yes, we know that we add an extra day to the official definition of “weekend,” but when Darth Vader requests a three-day weekend, we don’t argue.)
Today, we are pleased to debut two new videos that will take you behind the scenes a bit to show some of the fun we have putting the event together. Conceptualized by the talented team at Disney’s Yellow Shoes Creative Group, in partnership with Lucasfilm, Ltd., these spots will be featured on a new mobile website that just launched for Star Wars Weekends.
On your mobile device, set your course for disneytheforce.com. This mobile site will serve as a great, “on-the-go” resource for the event and feature famous Star Wars characters, visiting celebrities, event descriptions and even some special downloadable content unique to the site. And of course, these new videos will be featured so you can share them with your friends no matter where you are. The official Star Tours – The Adventures Continue Facebook page (facebook.com/StarTours) also will join the fun with news and notes about the upcoming event.
Also, keep checking with our friends at StarWars.com to learn more about the Star Wars film saga, Star Wars: The Clone Wars and the rich background of the galactic characters that will be featured at Star Wars Weekends.
- “Carbon-Freeze Me” Experience at Star Wars Weekends 2012 (chipandco.com)
- Behind the Scenes for an R2-D2 Photo Shoot for Disney’s Star Wars Weekends (video) (jedimouseketeer.blogspot.com)
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you plan your next Disney Vacation! Just fill out the form below and someone will be in touch! Remember their services are 100% Free!
- Disney’s Polynesian Resort Monorail Station is now in operation - September 5, 2021
- Guest evacuated from the Disney Magic due to injury - September 5, 2021
- Video: Fight breaks out on Magic Kingdom Ferry Boat - September 5, 2021