Aunt Polly’s will reopen for a limited time on Tom Sawyer Island in Disney World’s Magic Kingdom.
Aunt Polly’s is a great place for guests to catch a relaxing break for lunch in between adventures. This seasonally opened quick service location will be open for lunch March 9th-16th from 11am-3pm.
Check out the menu at Aunt Polly’s below:
- Becky’s Buttery Biscuit BBQ Sliders with House-made Cajun Chips
- Peanut Butter and Raspberry Preserve Sandwich with House-made Cajun Chips
- Peanut Butter, Nutella and Banana Sandwich with House-made Cajun Chips
- Soft Pretzel Sticks with choice of Dipping Sauce
- Mississippi Mud Brownie A La Mode
- Barq’s Root Beer Float with Vanilla Ice Cream
- Odwalla Lemonade & Sweet Tea Slush
Tom Sawyer Island is located in Frontierland in the Magic Kingdom. Guests can take a log raft to this secret island getaway to experience adventures inspired by the stories of Mark Twain. Surf on over now to grab a bite at Aunt Polly’s!
Source: Orlando Parks News.
Let’s book your adventure today! Fill out the form below to receive a free no obligation quote from me – an agent that specializes in Disney Destinations from Key to the World Travel, the official travel partner for Chip and Company. As an agent with Key to the World Travel, I can help from everything to Walt Disney World, Disneyland, Disney Cruise Line, Universal Orlando, and so much more! Best of all my services are absolutely FREE! Get in touch at 815-953-4804, via email at firstname.lastname@example.org, my Facebook Page, or fill out and submit the form below.
This site contains affiliate links to products. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links. Also As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- Easter Bunny Brunch at Catal Restaurant in Downtown Disney - February 18, 2020
- Multi-Day Celebration at Disney’s Animal Kingdom for 50th Anniversary of Earth Day - February 13, 2020
- Walt Disney World Refurbishment & Closure Schedule – February 2020 - February 3, 2020