Travel and Leisure’s World’s best survey 2015 is in and the winning for the number 1 family beach resort is none other than Disney’s Aulani Resort and Spa!
So what is so great about Aulani Resort and Spa all about?
Aulani is located on 21 oceanfront acres on the Hawaiian Island of Ko Olina. You can choose from a resort room, a suite or a villa, all including wifi, a refrigerator and maid service. You can also have private dining and babysitting service in room.
There are three table service restaurants, The ‘Olelo Room, Off the Hook, and the Signature Restaurant ‘AMA ‘AMA. You can grab a quick meal or snack at one of Aulani’s 5 quick service locations Lava Shack, Papalua Shave Ice, Mama’s Snack Stop, Ulu Cafe and Little ‘Opihi’s. There is also a buffet serving breakfast, where you can join your favorite characters at Aunty’s Breakfast Celebration, and dinner with you choice of chicken, sea food, carving stations, salads and desert.
Ok now you know where to eat and have somewhere to lay your head what else is offered at Aulani’s Resort and Spa?
- There are two children’s water area called Keiki Cove and Menehune Bridge & Trail
- families can enjoy times together in the infinity-edge Ka Maka Grotto, at night make sure to return to this pool to check out the glittering lights
- you can ride along the Waikolohe Stream in a tube and encounter tons of adventures along your ride
- At the Waikolohe Pool you can slip slide down the body slide into the 8200-square-foot pool, or join in with all the other family fun going on here! There are cabanas to rent here also
- Wailana Pool is the themed infinity pool where you can just relax and enjoy the fact that you are in Hawaii
- there are 5 Whirlpool Spas
- in the man-made reef, Rainbow Reef, you can swim right along side many salt water animals, you can rent snorkel equipment here
Aunty’s Beach House:
This is the place to be from 10am – 9pm for children ages 3-12, there are a lot of activities such as hula lessons, video games, Disney movies, and treasure hunts to name a few. Adults 12 an older are welcome to come and explore 8am-10am every day.
Laniwai – The Disney Spa
- there are 150 Spa Therapies available
- The painted sky – the only Disney all teen spa where children 13 to 17 get treated like royality
- The Pulu Bar is where you can get a blend a custom body polish just for you! They are free with any full service Spa treatment
- Kula Wai relax and chill our at the 5,000-square-foot garden retreat outdoor hydrotherapy garden on O’ahu for guests 18 and older (14 with an adult). There is a fee for this service unless full service spa day is paid for
With character breakfast, pools, spa treatments, excursions available to you there is something for everyone to do at the beautiful resort on Hawaii.
Are you ready to start planning this vacation to paradise?
Contact me, my name is Karen Asaro I’m a travel agent with World of Magic Travel and a writer for Chip and Co and Disney Addicts. I visit Disney World as often as possible to keep up to date with the latest going on throughout the world, if I’m not there I am planning my next trip! Let me help you plan your next trip you can email me or visit me on facebook for all the latest info!
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you plan your next Disney Vacation! Just fill out the form below and someone will be in touch! Remember their services are 100% Free!