Small fire at Disney’s Aulani Resort

Aulani1-092611-AVP

There was a small fire in a guest room on the 3rd floor at the Aulani Resort in Hawaii on last Thursday.  The fire was in the middle of the room at a charging station used for remote control batteries for large remote control trucks, Fire Capt. David Jenkins said. The fire started when the unit overheated, that in turn set off the smoke detector which alerted the resort staff. When they got in the room they found the charging unit destroyed and the surrounding carpet was burned, as well as smoke damage to the room.

Firefighters arrived at 2:40 pm. The fire was extinguished immediately and the firefighters assisted in ventilating the room.

Thankfully the guests were not in the room when the fire happened. 

Source: staradvertiser.com

Wishing you Faith, Trust, and Pixie Dust

Maria

I am Independent Travel Agent with World of Magic Travel Services. My service are always FREE to you. Is visiting Aulani on your Disney bucket list? I would love to make your dream a reality. Contact me maria@worldofmagictravel.com, for your free no obligation quote.


This site contains affiliate links to products. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links. Also As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.

Chip and Co Past Writers and Friends