Aulani, a Disney Resort & Spa, Ko Olina, Hawaii today announced it is expanding its offerings to give guests even more to love at the 21-acre vacation paradise resort inspired by the wonders and traditions of Hawaii.
The project is planned to include an expansion of the highly popular Waikolohe Valley pool area as well as the addition of two new quick-service dining options. In addition, the Starlit Hui show, a family favorite, will move to a larger venue so more guests can experience the performance.
“Aulani has been exceptionally well received by our guests, and we are excited to add new amenities,” said Elliot Mills, vice president and general manager of Aulani, a Disney Resort & Spa. “The resort has one of the most extensive arrays of recreational offerings in Hawaii. From its winding streams and interactive play features to its private snorkeling lagoon, our Waikolohe Valley pool area offers something to delight every member of the family, and we’re thrilled that soon there will be even more to enjoy.”
Scheduled to begin in September and conclude in mid 2013, the expansion is happening in conjunction with the final build-out of the resort. More specific details of the expansion will be shared at a later date.
- Weekly Round Up Of Disney Vacation Deals (couponingtodisney.com)
- Disney Destination and Cruise News (magicalmouseschoolhouse.com)
This site contains affiliate links to products. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links. Also As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- Disney’s Christmas Merchandise has landed at Walt Disney World - October 26, 2020
- Disney World Entrance Sign is getting a Cinderella Makeover - October 26, 2020
- New Holiday Merchandise Coming to Disney Parks and shopDisney.com - October 25, 2020