Ashdon Inc., a leading force in the bridal and formal wear industry, today unveiled the 2015 Disney Royal Ball spring collection. The line includes new Quinceañera gowns inspired by beloved Disney characters including Anna and Elsa from Walt Disney Animation Studios’ Academy Award-winning, animated feature film, Frozen.
The Disney Royal Ball collection debuted in 2013 as the first ever line of Quinceañera gowns inspired by the inner qualities, personalities and stories of the Disney Princess characters.
Designed in collaboration with Disney Consumer Products, the gowns combine elements of fantasy and magic to deliver a fairy tale experience to young Latinas celebrating their Quinceañera. The spring 2015 line features 13 new gowns including a special edition design for “la Corona de la Princesa.”
“The Disney Royal Ball spring collection offers 13 new Quinceañera gowns that are as fun to wear as they are elegant with vibrant colors and exquisite detailing,” said Nick Yeh, CEO of Ashdon Brands. “With new dresses inspired by Anna and Elsa from Disney’s Frozen , the collection offers reminders of even more inspiring and strong characters for Latina teens to channel on their special day.”
The 2015 Disney Royal Ball spring line includes:
- Anna- Featuring contemporary “Rosemaling,” (decorative painting) beadwork and graceful symmetry, this gown captures Anna’s warmth and exuberance and shimmers with a natural and organic elegance.
- Elsa- Inspired by snow and ice, this gown celebrates Elsa’s magical powers with its dramatic palette of icy blues and deep purples that deliver a cool elegance reminiscent of the beauty that sets in eternal winter.
- Ariel- Cascading waves of organza ruffles and oceans of jewels pay tribute to Ariel’s courageous yet free-spirited nature.
- Belle- Versailles-inspired beadwork and sophisticated silhouettes pay tribute to Belle’s elegance, intelligence and beauty.
- Cinderella- Inspired by Cinderella’s graceful elegance, this timeless gown brings the magic of the ballroom to life, with embellishments including glamorous draping and delicate beadwork.
- Jasmine- A whole new world awaits with this exotic gown’s shimmering beadwork and beautiful silhouette that celebrate Jasmine’s bold and adventurous spirit.
- Mulan- This Chinoiserie-inspired organza ball gown captures Mulan’s heroic spirit and valiant heart.
- Pocahontas- Inspired by Pocahontas’ courageous heart and love of nature, this gown celebrates the beauty of the earth and the sky, with cascading ruffles and elegant draping, adorned with dazzling beadwork.
- Rapunzel- A tribute to Rapunzel’s passion and artistic spirit, the cap-sleeve, organza ball gown features exquisite beading and a skirt inspired by organic, hand-rolled flowers, while the strapless style features a ruffled detachable skirt.
- Sleeping Beauty- As alluring and beautiful as Aurora herself, this dreamy gown features a sweetheart neckline, delicate beadwork and whimsical skirt.
- Snow White- Inspired by the compassionate nature and grace of Snow White, this stunning gown makes a graceful yet dramatic statement.
- Tiana- This enchanting gown captures Tiana’s confident attitude and independent spirit and is perfect for masquerading across the dance floor in a dazzling New Orleans style.
- Corona de la Princesa-A special edition addition to the Disney Royal Ball Quinceañera Collection, this gown’s ornate details celebrate being the ultimate princess.
The 2015 Disney Royal Ball spring collection is available now at specialty and formal wear retailers across the U.S. and Canada and is available for pre-order through select retailers. Dresses will be available in sizes 0-20 with MSRPs ranging from $530-$999.
For more information on the Disney Royal Ball Quinceañera collection and retail outlets, please visit www.QuinceRoyalBall.com
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you plan your next Disney Vacation! Just fill out the form below and someone will be in touch! Remember their services are 100% Free!
- Hand Crafted Candy Canes returning to the Disneyland Resort for the Holidays - November 26, 2021
- New Holiday Light Show coming to Epcot for Festival of the Holidays - November 26, 2021
- Figment in his holiday sweater returns to Epcot’s Festival of the Holidays - November 26, 2021