I am sure many of us have done a few of these Disney World Sins in the past. I for one live dangerously. Actually if you didn’t know Danger is my middle name. Ok well not really.
While most of these things can and will land you in hot water. I am sure some of you might know someone who in the past might have done a few of them. Keep in mind I am not talking about shoplifting or doing the banana dance in public (see my writer Chris) but I am referring to a few Disney No No’s that are frowned upon or are against the rules.
So confess your sins so ye may be forgiven.
- Using refillable cups from previous trips – I don’t drink pop that often but I might know someone who in the past might have used one of their old cups to partake in some refreshing bubbly beverage. Per an article from last month Disney is fixing that starting at the Pop Resorts.
- Pool Hopping. – Back in my youth when touring some of the resorts I know a friend of mine who liked to run and jump in the pools for no apparent reason. Call me crazy but for some strange reason the temperature in Florida tends to go up in the summertime and they felt like cooling off from said heat. Pool hopping is not allowed so I don’t recommend doing this as you will be escorted off the property.
- Long term parking – I might know a guy who has gone to a resort for an Advanced Dining Reservation and might have wandered over to the monorail after finishing their meal and found themselves magically transported to the Magic Kingdom for a few hours before coming back and parking their car at their own resort and taking a bus to another park. This is very risky and you car can get towed so do not try this.
- Multiple ADR’s – Since the creation of Online Advanced Dining Reservation System it has become a piece of cake to make your ADR’s. So with this new easy to use system I might know someone who has double books an ADR at another restaurant just in case. While this wont get you thrown out or anything and I am sure the walk up people love the additional seating I would not suggest doing this.
- Older than they look – I might know a parent of a very petite little girl who was already 3 years old and might have fibbed a little bit to gain free admission for their child. Keep in mind Children 3 years of age and older need to pay for admission and Disney can ask for a birth certificate.
So those are just 5 of the Disney World Sins that could land you in some hot water. I am sure we all know somebody who might have done these in the past. All I can say is you must repent of your transgressions so Mickey can free your soul. If you have any more you would like to add to the list let us know in the comment box below.
For more Disney Sins check out this article from the Banana Dancing Chris and our Disney Diva.
- Seven Deadly Disney World Sins. (chipandco.com)
- The 7 Deadly Sins of Disney World Vacationing (chipandco.com)