Annual Passholders to receive exclusive entrance & seating to Disney’s Kite Tails. Walt Disney World added or replaced many of the entertainment around the resort on October 1st as part of the 50th Anniversary. Including, Enchantment, which replaced Happily Ever After, and also Harmonious which replaced Epcot Forever. They added Beacons of Magic to all four Icons, and at Animal Kingdom they added a smaller show called Disney Kite Tails.
Now at the Discovery River Theater, Disney has added a small perk for being an Annual Passholder. Private entrance and Seating. Yes, it is a small perk. At least it is a perk. The new seating area is only around for 15 days right now, and we shall see if this is a trend Disney will continue going forward and maybe add it to other shows. You can read more about the seating below.
Hearts and imaginations will soar as elaborate, 3-dimensional kites and incredible windcatchers dance through the air to the beat of beloved Disney songs during this high-flying performance at Disney’s Animal Kingdom theme park. Be awed by 2 unique, 10-minute shows:
- A show inspired by The Lion King, featuring kites of Simba, Zazu and more
- A show inspired by The Jungle Book, featuring kites of King Louie, Baloo and more
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you plan your next Disney Vacation! Just fill out the form below and someone will be in touch! Remember their services are 100% Free!
- Celebrate the Lunar New Year with these new ears and tumbler - January 9, 2022
- Festival of the Arts 2022 Food Booths are starting to show up in Epcot - January 9, 2022
- Moana Journey of Water 2022 Construction Update - January 9, 2022