Just as “American Idol” on television makes changes each season, The American Idol Experience has recently been updated with the addition of 14 new songs, which guests can choose to perform for their big moment on stage.
Many of the new songs, including hits from former American Idols, are titles that have been requested by guests auditioning at The American Idol Experience. Taking a cue from the television show, where country music has become more prominent, the list also adds several more songs from that genre.
Here’s the complete list of the recent additions, bringing the total number of songs available for auditions to 158. Which one would be a dream come true for you to perform on The American Idol Experience stage?
- “American Honey” by Lady Antebellum
- “Animal” by Neon Trees
- “Cowboy Casanova” by Carrie Underwood
- “Dark Side” by Kelly Clarkson
- “Give Your Heart a Break” by Demi Lovato
- “Home” by Phillip Phillips
- “One Thing” by One Direction
- “Part of Me” by Katy Perry
- “Please Remember Me” by Tim McGraw, covered by Scotty McCreery
- “Set Fire to the Rain” by Adele
- “Stronger” by Kelly Clarkson
- “The One That Got Away” by Katy Perry
- “Turn on the Radio” by Reba McEntire
- “Undo It” by Carrie Underwood
Have you every participated in the American Idol Experience? How well did you do?
- Top Five Reasons Why WDW Is The Perfect Adult Vacation Spot (chipandco.com)
- Which WDW Souvenirs Should I Buy? (chipandco.com)