Create some magic with the LEGO® | Disney Train and Station available September 1 (August 21st for LEGO VIP Members). The 2,925-piece set features a motorized steam-style locomotive, complete with 20-piece track, an iconic Disney Parks®-style station building and five LEGO® | Disney Minifigures: Mickey Mouse, Minnie Mouse, Chip, Dale and Goofy.
- Includes 5 uniquely decorated LEGO® ǀ Disney minifigures with accessories: Mickey Mouse, Minnie Mouse, Chip, Dale and Goofy Minifigures.
- The LEGO® ǀ Disney Train and Station includes 16 curved pieces and 4 straight pieces of track, locomotive, tender, passenger car, parlor car and an iconic station building.’
- Locomotive features a large red fender, red wheels with working coupling rods, a big smokestack and a driver’s cab.
- Tender contains a LEGO® Powered Up 88009 Hub and a LEGO Powered Up 88011 Train Motor.
- Train and sound effects can be controlled via a smart device. Connect via Bluetooth from the LEGO® Powered Up app.
- Requires batteries (not included). Please refer to the product packaging for type and quantity.
- The passenger car has seating for the LEGO® ǀ Disney Minifigures.
- Remove the panel on the parlor car to access a rich interior with table, armchairs, teapot, and cup.
- Station exterior features a detailed facade with balcony, clock and 2 flagged towers.
- Station interior features a ticket counter, café corner and an array of brick-built furnishings and details, including draped windows, wall clock, ceiling chandelier and a tower room with a little LEGO® ǀ Disney surprise.
- Easily connect the cars with the included LEGO® magnetic couplings.
Watch our latest Youtube Videos here.
Latest posts by Chip (see all)
- Disney And Saks Fifth Avenue Reveal “Disney Frozen 2” Experience and Merchandise - October 15, 2019
- Universal Orlando Resort to Debut The Bourne Stuntacular in Spring 2020 - October 15, 2019
- First Night of Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party is now sold out - October 15, 2019