Look, up in the sky! It’s a bird! It’s a plane! It’s the Characters in Flight hot air balloon! The Disney Springs hot air balloon has officially reopened for guests.
Aerophile’s Characters in Flight is a landmark attraction located at the west side of Disney Springs. The tethered hot air balloon flight takes guests up to 400 ft in the air. Depending upon the weather, you can see up to 10 miles away with the stunning views provided by the flight above Disney Springs.
It’s an 8-minute long ride aboard a tethered hot air balloon. The ride is quite fun for guests looking to try a unique experience at Walt Disney World Resort. We enjoy the waterfront views and ambiance of the attraction. It’s an easy journey into the sky for guests of all ages to enjoy. The attraction is weather dependent, so it won’t operate if there’s strings winds and excessive rain storms.
Tickets can be purchased at the attraction location on a first-come, first-served basis. Pricing:
- $20 for adults (ages 10 and older)
- $15 for children (ages 3 to 9)
If you rode the Characters in Flight hot air balloon in the past, then tell us your thoughts of the experience in the comments section!
- Josh D’Amaro talks about the retheming of Splash Mountain - July 13, 2020
- What do the Relaxation Stations look like at the Animal Kingdom - July 13, 2020
- What do the Relaxation Stations look like at the Magic Kingdom - July 12, 2020