Adventures by Disney Offering River Cruises For Your Next Large Group Getaway. Ready to get away with your family and friends, but finding it hard to coordinate a trip for more than 4 guests? We’ve got you covered!
Adventures by Disney offers some of the most unique travel opportunities around the world. With immersive tours and excursions, divine dining destinations, and services and experiences that can only be offered with the magic of Disney, you will embark on memorable vacations with the ones you love most.
All-inclusive meals and excursions. “It can be really tough to plan and keep track of everyone’s meals and activities when traveling with a big group. When you book an Adventures by Disney river cruise, you can rest easy knowing you’re already signed up for a week’s worth of delicious dining and exciting excursions – and it’s all included!”
Maximed time and unique experiences in iconic destinations. “Adventures by Disney river cruises are designed to maximize time in each port, so you can get the most of your vacation. While in port, your group will experience Europe like never before with unique excursions in each city, like tobogganing through the Black Forest in Germany, kayaking through France’s Normandy region or zooming down a mineshaft in Austria as you tour the famous salt mines.”
Culinary delights for foodies of all ages. “No trip to Europe would be complete without experiencing the best of Europe’s local food and drink, and everyone’s palate will be pleased with the selection of local and comfort foods available throughout your Adventures by Disney river cruise vacation. Special culinary experiences during our sailings include sampling chocolate at the Cité du Chocolate in France, taking a walking food tour of Budapest and learning how to make French macarons with the onboard chef.”
The Disney difference. “Throughout your Adventures by Disney river cruise, your group will experience the world-class service and signature storytelling that Disney is known for, brought to life in real-world fairytale destinations. Your adventures will be led by Disney-trained Adventure Guides, who are experts at immersing guests in the stories of each place they visit. From leading guests in fun, themed activities to sharing the local traditions and customs of the region, your Adventure Guides will enrich your trip and make it unforgettable.”
Worried about the whole group enjoying the trip? Or having to coordinate travel arrangements? Never fear! Adventures by Disney has got it covered:
- The itineraries are expertly curated to be fun for guests of all ages and the daily activities are often customizable, with multiple activity options in each port — ranging from leisurely exploration to active adventure — offering something for everyone in the group.
- AmaWaterways’ beautiful ships are well-appointed yet intimate, so you have all the space you need but still feel close to your group.
- A river cruise allows your group to experience several European cities without having to coordinate transfers and hotels. You just unpack once and focus on making memories with your loved ones during this incredible journey through the heart of Europe.
If you would like to book a trip with Adventures by Disney, send us a message and ask to speak with one of our Disney Vacation Specialists to book your next large-group getaway! We would love to help you book your next dream vacation, no matter how big or small. We can even help you save up to $400 per person on select river cruise itineraries if you book your 2020 River Cruise before October 15th! Be sure to speak to our Disney Vacation specialist and book your trip before Oct 15th to qualify for this limited time discount.
Be sure to check back here at Chip and Company for the latest in Disney Travel.
Photo Credit: Adventures by Disney/Disney
- New TV Offerings Coming to Freeform in September 2020 - August 9, 2020
- Jennifer Grey to Reprise Her Role for a ‘Dirty Dancing’ Sequel - August 9, 2020
- Home Depot is Featuring a New Line of Disney Inflatables Just in Time for Halloween - August 9, 2020