If you are planning a Disney cruise, Castaway Cay has probably been a topic of conversation. Disney’s private island in the Bahamas offers Disney Cruise Line guests the opportunity to step off the boat and bury their toes in the sand, while enjoying an island playground. And there is tons of fun to be had with and without kids. If you are lucky enough to be sailing on an adult getaway, then check out these ideas to make the most of your time at Castaway Cay!
- Start your day off right, with a yoga class in the sand of Serenity Bay, Castaway Cay’s adult-only beach.
- Rent a beach cabana and enjoy cushioned chairs, cold beverages, snacks, suntan lotion and more in your private seaside oasis.
- Head out on a one-hour kayak adventure that lets you explore tidal zones and the pristine beauty of Castaway Cay.
- Have you ever had a massage on the beach? If not, I highly recommend it! As you fall into a deep relaxation, hear the waves hit the shore and feel the ocean breeze in one of the open-air cabanas on Serenity Bay.
- Grab a bite to eat at Cookie’s Too. This location serves a family lunch buffet under a covered pavilion over by the Castaway Family Beach.
- Go parasailing or out on a WaveRunner! There are many exciting aquatic port adventures waiting to be experienced.
- Relax with a fruity frozen drink. The Castaway Air Bar on Serenity Bay features many beachside libations, such as Konk Kooler.
- Get up close and personal with a stingray…or 60! Snorkel with these beautiful creatures that call Castaway Cay their home.
- Make new friends….with the Disney characters. Just because you are an adult doesn’t mean that you aren’t young at heart! Mingle with the characters for some amazing photo opportunities!
What is your favorite part of Castaway Cay? I’d love to hear it! And…if you are sad you are missing out on all the fun and ready to book your next tropical Disney getaway, then I’d love to talk to you. Email me at email@example.com and be sure to follow me on Facebook for the latest Disney updates, events and promotions. Happy Sailing!
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you plan your next Disney Vacation! Just fill out the form below and someone will be in touch! Remember their services are 100% Free!