There’s a rumbly in our tumbly for this Winnie the Pooh Hunny Parfait!
Add some magic to your mornings with this adorable breakfast option that everyone will love. It includes pudding, honey and fruit like bananas and strawberries, delicious.
You can follow this recipe from Disney Family and have fun recreating this cute treat:
WINNIE THE POOH HUNNY PARFAIT
- Mason Jar
- 1 banana, sliced
- Permanent marker
- 5 strawberries, sliced
- Vanilla wafers
- Use a permanent marker to draw Winnie the Pooh’s face onto the mason jar. Draw two circles for his eyes, and a circle for his nose. Then, draw an arch shape over his nose and two small arches for his eyebrows.
- Begin your parfait by filling the mason jar with a layer of vanilla wafers.
- Add a layer of pudding and drizzle some honey on top.
- Next, you’ll add strawberries, they will represent Pooh’s shirt, so make sure this layer ends just below his face.
- Add a second layer of pudding.
- Top with sliced bananas.
- Add one more dollop of pudding and drizzle with honey.
- To finish, place two vanilla wafers halfway into the pudding as Winnie the Pooh’s ears.
Enjoy your Winnie the Pooh hunny parfait!
Credit: Disney Family
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you plan your next Disney Vacation! Just fill out the form below and someone will be in touch! Remember their services are 100% Free!
- Colorful Mickey Shaped Pretzels To Bake At Home! - October 14, 2021
- Discover A Whole New World With This Magic Carpet Passport Cover DIY - October 13, 2021
- Magical Hidden Mickey Cake To Bake This Fall Season! - October 12, 2021