As we reported earlier this week, a handful of Disney Cruise Line sailings for this Fall were offering discounted staterooms. I am happy to report that some new sailings have been added to this list. Now you can save on select Disney Cruises beginning as early as this week and throughout 2018.
It is important to note that the staterooms included in this offer are what Disney Cruise Line calls “Guaranteed Staterooms with Restrictions.” That means you can choose if you would like an inside stateroom, oceanview stateroom, or stateroom with verandah when booking your cruise but you will not know your exact stateroom until departure day. A few more important details about Guaranteed Staterooms with Restrictions:
- New bookings only. Existing reservations cannot be modified to these new categories.
- You are reserving a stateroom within the selected stateroom type: Inside, Oceanview or Verandah. (Most Verandah staterooms include a private verandah with a clear plexiglass wall; some may include a solid white wall depending upon location. A limited number of Oceanview and Verandah staterooms may include a partially obstructed view.)
- Disney Cruise Line will assign your specific stateroom at a later time, based on remaining availability.
- Specific stateroom requests will not be accommodated.
- Full payment is required at the time of booking for all Guests and is non-refundable.
- Sail date and stateroom category changes are not permitted.
- The stateroom offer cannot be combined with any other discounted or promotional offer.
With that being said, and you are not particular about what stateroom you are assigned, this is a great way to save up to 25% on a Disney Cruise Line sailing.
Here is the list of sailings that are available for this discount. Please keep in mind that all type of staterooms may not be available for each sailing.
- 6/15/18 5-Night Bahamian Cruise with 2 Stops at Castaway Cay on Disney Dream
- 6/30/18 11-Night Southern Caribbean Cruise on Disney Fantasy
- 7/9/18 9-Night Alaskan Cruise from Vancouver on Disney Wonder
- 7/14/18 7-Night Eastern Caribbean Cruise on Disney Fantasy
- 7/20/18 3-Night Bahamian Cruise on Disney Dream
- 7/30/18 7-Night Alaskan Cruise from Vancouver on Disney Wonder
- 8/4/18 7-Night Western Caribbean Cruise on Disney Fantasy
- 8/11/18 7-Night Eastern Caribbean Cruise on Disney Fantasy
- 8/13/18 7-Night Alaskan Cruise from Vancouver on Disney Wonder
- 8/20/18 7-Night Alaskan Cruise from Vancouver on Disney Wonder
- 9/3/18 4-Night Halloween on the High Seas Bahamian Cruise on Disney Dream
- 9/9/18 11-Night Westbound Transatlantic Cruise from Dover to New York on Disney Magic
- 9/20/18 7-Night Halloween on the High Seas Canada Cruise from New York to Quebec City on Disney Magic
- 9/27/18 7-Night Halloween on the High Seas Canada Cruise from Quebec City to New York on Disney Magic
- 11/24/18 6-Night Very Merrytime Eastern Caribbean Cruise from New York to San Juan on Disney Magic
- 12/14/18 5-Night Very Merrytime Bahamian Cruise from Miami on Disney Magic
- 2/14/18 7-Night Very Merrytime Bahamian Cruise from Galveston on Disney Wonder
- 12/17/18 4-Night Very Merrytime Bahamian Cruise on Disney Dream
If you are interested in any of these Disney Cruise Line sailings, act quick as the number of staterooms allocated for these discounts is very limited!
For additional information and to start planning your Disney Cruise, Fill out the form below, or send an email for a FREE, no obligation quote with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner. I offer competitive onboard credits for all my clients. As an agent with MickeyTravels, I’ll be on hand to help you with everything from finding your perfect package to nabbing those hard-to-get dining and FastPass reservations. I work with all Disney Destinations. Best of all, my services are absolutely FREE. Get in touch at 1.954.401.9577, via email at MickeyTravelsHolly@gmail.com, or follow along on Facebook.
This site contains affiliate links to products. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links. Also As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.