Thanksgiving food is something I look forward to every year. And this year guests at the Walt Disney World Resort in a fresh take on an American tradition by enjoying their Thanksgiving feast on November 26th with a bounty of Disney tastes. There are over 30 different dining choices available between the Disney theme parks and resorts, allowing your family and friends to come together for a variety of lunch and dinner offerings this year.
Special holiday menus include roasted turkey breast with all the trimmings plus traditional Norwegian meatballs and pan-seared salmon at Akershus Royal Banquet Hall, poppy seed lavash, house-made naan, and apple-cranberry achar at Sanaa, roasted heirloom beets with candied walnuts and mulled apple cider at Artist Point, and other unique dishes to enjoy with the holiday classics.
At Epcot, guests can dine on Thanksgiving menus during lunch and dinner seatings at Akershus Royal Banquet Hall, Biergarten Restaurant, Coral Reef Restaurant, Le Cellier Steakhouse, Restaurant Marrakesh, and Rose & Crown Pub & Dining Room, as well as quick service at Sunshine Seasons.
At Disney Springs, guests can feast on traditional turkey dinners at an assortment of dining locations, including Planet Hollywood, Portobello Country Italian Trattoria, Wolfgang Puck Grand Café, Crossroads at House of Blues, Bongos Cuban Café, Fulton’s Crab House, The BOATHOUSE, and Raglan Road Irish Pub and Restaurant.
Holiday menus also are offered at 50’s Prime Time Cafe, Hollywood & Vine and The Hollywood Brown Derby in Disney’s Hollywood Studios, Tusker House Restaurant in Disney’s Animal Kingdom.
Within the Walt Disney World Resort hotels, special Thanksgiving dining options are available at:
- Artist Point and Whispering Canyon Café at Disney’s Wilderness Lodge
- Boatwright’s Dining Hall at Port Orleans Resort Riverside
- California Grill, Chef Mickey’s and The Wave… of American Flavors at Disney’s Contemporary Resort
- Cape May Café at Disney’s Beach Club Resort
- Captain’s Grille and Yachtsman Steakhouse at Disney’s Yacht Club Resort
- Citricos, Grand Floridian Café, Narcoossee’s and Victoria & Albert’s at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa
- End Zone Food Court at Disney’s All-Star Sports Resort
- Flying Fish Café and Trattoria al Forno at Disney’s BoardWalk Resort
- Mickey’s Backyard Thanksgiving Feast and Trail’s End Restaurant at Disney’s Fort Wilderness Resort & Campground
- Jiko – The Cooking Place at Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge and Sanaa at Disney’s Animal
- Kingdom Lodge Villas-Disney’s Kidani Village
- Kona Café at Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort
- Olivia’s Café at Disney’s Old Key West Resort
- Sanaa at Disney’s Kidani Village Resort
- Shutters at Old Port Royale at Disney’s Caribbean Beach Resort
- The Turf Club Bar and Grill at Disney’s Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa
Availability is limited and the dining events and offerings are subject to change. For more information and reservations, guests can call 407-WDW-DINE or book online at DisneyWorld.com/dine or contact their Travel Agent.
The holidays magical at Walt Disney World. And there is still time to plan that special holiday trip and experience all of the holiday meals. Let me help you! I am a Travel Magician with World of Magic Travel, the preferred agency of Chip and Co and the Disney Addicts! Email me today at firstname.lastname@example.org to start planning your “Magical” vacation! –Alissa
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you plan your next Disney Vacation! Just fill out the form below and someone will be in touch! Remember their services are 100% Free!