The Holiday Season has finally arrived at the Disneyland Resort! There is so much to enjoy this time of year, but we have your first look at all the tasty treats coming to the Resort!
We informed you earlier this week of some new Holiday churros that are not to be missed! Now, we have all the delicious details on these sweet treats:
- The Chocolate and Coconut Churro will be available at Town Square and the churro cart near Sleeping Beauty Castle
- Santa’s Cookies And Milk Churro is rolled in cookie butter sugar and served with sweet milk dipping sauce. Located by Casey Jr.
- Toffee-Flavored Churro can be served with chocolate or chocolate almond dipping sauce. Located in Tomorrowland
- Turtle Churro is rolled in chocolate sugar and comes with caramel pecan dipping sauce. Located in Fronteirland
- Sugar Plum Candy Churro can be found in New Orleans Square
The Jolly Holiday Bakery is cooking up quite the festive array of goodies. You have got to try the Thanks-Mas Sandwich with oven-roasted turkey, stuffing, gravy, and cranberry sauce! Pair this sandwich with the Butternut Squash Soup and you’ve got a winning combo. Other goodies served at the bakery include: The Santa Hat Macaron, Eggnog Latte Cheesecake, Mickey Gingerbread Man Cookie, and the festive Holiday Brownie.
In Tomorrowland, The Galactic Grill is serving up some new holiday eats and drinks. Try the Steakhouse Burger that is topped with provolone, onion strings, and sweet spiced bacon. For dessert, grab the Caramel Pecan Brownie Parfait. To wash it all down, try an Apple Pie Slush or a chocolate-mint flavored Nova Coffee Slush.
There is so much more to try this season at The Disneyland Park!
For the menu list, visit:
Source- Disney Parks
This site contains affiliate links to products. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links. Also As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.