Halloween season is just around the corner, so why not start thinking about decorations for this year right? Well we have the perfect DIY for you, Mickey Pumpkins!
Have fun with your family crafting 4 adorable pumpkins from an original Mickey one to a bat, ghost and spider! Spooky and adorable!
They are super easy to make and can be the perfect festive decor.
- 4 small plastic pumpkins
- Black, purple, white and orange paint
- Black, purple, white and orange craft foam
- Purple pipe cleaners
- Hot glue gun and glue
- White tulle
- Step 1: Paint the pumpkins all 4 colors.
- Step 2: Cut out a pair of ears from each color of foam.
- Step 3: Cut out 2 sets of faces from the white foam and 2 from the black.
- Step 4: Cut out a pair of bat wings from the black foam, and spider legs from the purple pipe cleaners.
- Step 5: Cut out 2 large circles from the tulle (enough to cover one pumpkin). Then layer them on top of each other and place over the pumpkin. Make sure to cut a small hole around the top for the stem.
- Step 6: Add small dots of glue to a pumpkin and carefully add the tulle.
- Step 7: Glue on all the faces and ears. The white faces go on the purple and black pumpkins, and the black go on the orange and white. (Make sure the face for the white pumpkin goes on top of the tulle and not under).
- Step 8: Glue on the bat wings to the black pumpkin, and the pipe cleaners to the purple pumpkin.
And done! Now you are ready for Halloween!
Credit: Disney Family
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you book your next Disney Vacation. They are the preferred Travel Agency of Chip and Company and Disney Addicts, and who we use ourselves.
Get started below for your FREE No Obligation Quote.
Book With our friends at Destinations to Travel
For the BEST in Disney, Universal, Dollywood, and SeaWorld Theme Park News, Entertainment, Merchandise & More follow us on, Facebook, Instagram, and Youtube. Don't forget to check out the Chip and Company Radio Network too!