As our Disney World Vacation gets closer and closer my anxiety level gets higher and higher. Like most people I love counting down the days to our Disney World trip. As the number goes from 90 days down to 60 and then 30 I feel a sense of urgency to make sure I have everything together. That is why I made this Disney World Check List.
One of the biggest helpers to me is my Disney World Spread Sheet. I use my spread sheet with help from Touring Plans and our Guide to Walt Disney World Section (Planning Link at the top of the page) to figure out where we are eating, which park to visit, and any or all special events available.
Here is a blank spreadsheet you can use. Just right click and save it on your computer.
Once I have my Spreadsheet ready I like to create a Check List for each trip just so I can mentally check off things to ease my anxiety. Here is my checklist which you are free to use. Depending on how you travel, where your staying, and many other variables you may need to customize yours to suit your needs.
- Suitcases and Luggage Tags (Disney Magical Express)
- Diaper Bag and Print out of Baby Care Stations (check our page)
- Sample Size Shampoo, Conditioner, Soap, Toothpaste, Toothbrush, Detergent, Dryer Sheets, Aloe, Bullfrog Sunscreen, Tylenol, Excedrin, Baby Tylenol, Benedryl, Band-aids, Wipes, Hand Sanitizer, Prescriptions
- 1 gallon zip lock bags to store everything in
- Refillable Water Bottles, Mio Water Enhancers, Snacks or Place order from Garden Grocer
- Buy Leapster/Nintento DS Game and a few mobile toys for baby (hide them till we are on our way)
- Visit Dollar Tree for small daily gifts for kids
- Cell Phone Battery Charger
- Camera & Video Camera Bag and Accessories (charger, usb cables, sd card)
- Clean up laptop/ipad and check bag
- Towels and blankets
- Hats & Glasses
- Special Event outfits (MNNSHP, MVMCP, ETC)
- Order Chip and Co T-Shirts
Quick Tip – What I like to do with my Shampoo and Body Wash is when a bottle gets to be about 1/4 left in there I pull it aside and put it under the sink and save it for our Disney World Vacation. It is easier and cheaper to bring just what you think you will use and then throw away any leftovers at Walt Disney World. Not to mention on your trip home you leave extra room for souvenirs!
- Oil Change
- Air Filter
- Wiper Blades
- Check Tires
- Clean out vehicle & remove old toys and junk
- Car Wash
- DVD Movies for kiddies
- Make Disney Mix Music (CD)
- Make sure AAA Membership is current and info is available
- Clean out stroller
- Get ribbon or something to identify stroller
- Print out directions or Save Resort info to GPS
- Print out flight info
- Print out 100 Disney Food Challenge (Vegetarian / Non Vegetarian)
- Pack a bag for the plane (put in toys, snacks, diapers, etc)
- Call Disney or My Travel Agent to confirm reservations
- Check online to confirm Advanced Dining Reservations
- Start checking Long Range Weather outlook (we use Accuweather)
- Confirm Stroller Reservation (we use Kingdom Stoller Rentals)
- Confirm Flight Info or Check in
- Call Alarm Company and make sure info is current
- Schedule Mail & Newspaper Pickup
So I think that is about it. You can also check out this list to get more ideas. Her list is geared more towards a week out and is no where near as extensive as mine. Everyone is different. Some people will be a lot more organized than me and others like to wing it and not plan at all.
However you get ready for your Disney World Vacation check back with us as we always try to offer you tips and tricks to make your Disney Vacation enjoyable and stress free.
If you have some more suggestions for me let me know in the comment box below. I would hate to overlook something!
- Disney Confirms Beverly will be returning to Club Cool in Epcot - May 10, 2021
- Disney pushing for Emmy Nomination forGina Carano despite being fired - May 10, 2021
- Marvel’s Venom Let There Be Carnage Official Trailer - May 10, 2021