The 2022 Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party Entertainment Schedule is now available! This Frightfully Fun Event Returns Select Nights from August 12th to October 31st, 2022!
Let’s take a look at the 2022 Entertainment Schedule:
Hocus Pocus Villain Spelltacular on the castle stage.
Times in August and September: 8:35pm, 10:45pm, 12am.
For October: 7:40pm, 8:35pm, 10:45pm, 12am.
Disney’s Not So Spooky Spectacular firework show.
Mickey’s “Boo to You” Halloween Parade in Frontierland.
Cadaver Dans Barbershop Quartet – 7pm 7:45pm, 8:30pm, 9:50pm and 10:30pm
For more on Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party check out these articles:
- First look at all of the Food & Drink options coming to Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party!
- Magic Kingdom will be opening early on Not So Scary Halloween Dates
- Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party EXCLUSIVE Popcorn Buckets, Sippers, and More!
- Dates, Pricing and details revealed for Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party Dessert Parties
- Cinderella’s Royal Table & Be Our Guest Dining Reservations to open Aug 9th for Mickey’s Halloween Party