Today is an exciting day over at EPCOT. Spring is being ushered in with the beginning of the EPCOT International Flower and Garden Festival! Check out the park maps and the Festival Passport that are being offered to celebrate the festivities. Aren’t they adorable?
Highlights of the festival include:
- Outdoor kitchens serving delectable bites and drinks
- Disney-themed topiaries (My personal favorite and a definite must-see!)
- Garden spaces and wildlife exhibits
- Inspirational exhibits, a “How-To” Garden, and engaging tours
- Garden Rocks concert series which features fan-favorite bands and more
- Five fresh Festival merchandise collections to commemorate your visit to the 2019 EPCOT International Flower and Garden Festival
The park maps include information festival highlights including the location of the Disney-themed topiaries and the outdoor kitchens. You can also find information about the offerings during the 2019 EPCOT International Flower and Garden Festival website. While entrance into the festival is free with your paid park admission, some of the festivities may require a separate purchase or admission fee.
Make sure to keep checking back all day for updates and information about this year’s event!
The EPCOT International Flower and Garden Festival is running from now until June 3. There is still time to book your visit to be able to experience it first-hand!
Are you ready to start planning your next adventure? I would love to help you! I am a travel planner with Key to the World Travel, the Official Travel Partner of Chip & Company. Key to the World Travel is an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner. Whether you want to plan a vacation to Walt Disney World Resort, Universal Orlando Resort, a cruise or a vacation at a Sandals or Beaches Resort, I can help you. Contact me today so we can get started on your vacation planning! You can call or text me at 908-773-0930 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. Feel free to follow me on Facebook or fill out the form below as well. My planning services are FREE with booking.