I know that many of you have been patiently waiting for today when you can start officially planning your Disneyland vacation for next year. Well good news! 2018 Disneyland vacation packages are now available to book up to 499 days prior to your checkout date, which is currently through November 29, 2018.
In order to book your Disneyland vacation package it only takes a fully refundable $200 deposit. The remaining balance would be due 30 days prior to check-in.
Disneyland Resort Hotel Vacation Package
Make the most of your Disneyland® Resort vacation with a stay at one of the Hotels of the Disneyland Resort. Whether you choose to indulge in the luxury of Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel® & Spa, surround yourself with the fantasy and magic of the Disneyland Hotel, or soak up the laid-back beach atmosphere of Disney’s Paradise Pier® Hotel, you’ll find a whole world of Disney wonder, both inside and out.
The following Disneyland Resort Hotels can be booked with this package:
- Disneyland Hotel
- Disney’s Paradise Pier Hotel
- Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel & Spa
A Disneyland Resort Park souvenir ticket with choice of ticket length from 2 to 5 days.
- Valid for entry into Disneyland or Disney California Adventure® Theme Park
- Disneyland Resort Park souvenir tickets of 3 day or more include one Magic Morning admission into selected attractions at a designated Disneyland Resort Theme Park one hour before general park opening.
Early Entry: Extra Magic Hours
Guests of the Hotels of the Disneyland Resort can take advantage of Extra Magic Hour each day of their stay at Disneyland or Disney California Adventure Park! (Valid theme park ticket and active hotel room key required.)
- 2018 Magical Extras Savings Card – A special card offering savings and values at many participating dining and merchandise locations throughout the Downtown Disney® District. (one card per package)
- Exclusive! Walt Disney Travel Company collectible pin, lanyard, and luggage tag (Pins, lanyards and luggage tags may vary. One per person in package.)
- ESPN Zone® – Get a Mid-Field burger and a $10 ESPN Zone Game Card for $20. Enjoy the ultimate sports viewing, dining and entertainment experience at ESPN Zone in Downtown Disney District.
Additional Package Options
- Air Travel for U.S. only
- Airport & Ground Transfers
- Alamo® Car Rental
- Disney Dining Options – Including Character Dining Experiences
- Southern California Tours & Attractions
- Travel Insurance
- Everyone in the room must be booked on the same package and ticket options.
- Packages and tickets plus their options or components are non-transferable.
- Theme Park tickets and options must be used within 13 days from day of first use.
- Some activities and events are priced separately.
- View the 2018 Booking Terms and Conditions for 2018 travel packages
Disneyland Good Neighbor Packages
Enjoy accommodations at a conveniently located and Disney approved Good Neighbor Hotel. Good Neighbor Hotels offer quality accommodations and are located near the Disneyland Resort. With 39 different hotels to choose from, you’re sure to find one that fits your travel and budget needs.The Good Neighbor Package includes many of the same features as the Disneyland Resort Hotel package and a few may even offer complimentary breakfast and shuttle service to the parks.
Ready to book your 2018 Disneyland Vacation? Fill out the form below or Click Here for your FREE no obligation quote!
Ready to experience Disney for yourself? There are still fantastic 2017 Summer and Fall packages to be had. Click here or send an email for a FREE, no obligation quote with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner.
Want more help planning your next Disney vacation? As an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner, my goal is to help you plan the Magic your way. I create customized itineraries, book advanced dining and FastPass+ reservations, monitor for discounts for your vacation, and much much more! And did I mention that my services are FREE? Get in touch toll-free at 1-800-454-4501, via email at email@example.com or follow along on Facebook.
Source Credit: Disney