Just in case you didn’t already have enough reasons to visit Disney World in 2014, here are a few more:
- Meet Magician Mickey Mouse at Magic Kingdom Park. If you haven’t visited Town Square Theater at Magic Kingdom Park lately, you’re in for a delight when you see the tricks Mickey has up his sleeve.
- Food trucks recently debuted at Downtown Disney as a fun new dining option. Check them out Wednesdays through Sundays, from 5 – 11 p.m. parked at Downtown Disney West Side near Cirque du Soleil and House of Blues.
- Another season of 2014 runDisney racing fun begins January 8, with the Walt Disney World Marathon Weekend. Check out runDisney’s official website for details on races both here and at the Disneyland Resort.
- Visit Doc McStuffins and Sofia the First at Disney’s Hollywood Studios. Beginning January 26, Disney Junior stars, Doc McStuffins and Sofia the First, will greet guests during meals at the Disney Junior Play n’ Dine at Hollywood & Vine.
- The Atlanta Braves will return to the ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex for spring training, which means a chance to attend fun preseason games beginning in February.
- Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival returns to the park March 5 – May 18. This annual festival, with its floral displays, topiaries, and food fun, will showcase Kermit the Frog and Miss Piggy as this year’s lead topiary.
- There’s always something fun planned for St. Patrick’s Day at Downtown Disney each year, especially at Raglan Road.
- Disney’s Hollywood Studios will mark its 25th anniversary on May 1, 2014. Stay tuned for more on this milestone closer to time.
- Star Wars Weekends will add more film fun to Disney’s Hollywood Studios May 16-June 8, 2014.
- Car Masters Weekend, an event that’s perfect for car lovers (and lovers of “Cars”), will return to Downtown Disney June 14 – June 15, 2014. Details still to come.
- Disney’s Night of Joy will return to Magic Kingdom Park on September 5-6, with artists MercyMe and Matthew West already in the lineup.
- Spice Road Table, a new restaurant planned for the Morocco pavilion at Epcot, will open its doors in early 2014.
- Disney’s Festival of Fantasy Parade will debut at Magic Kingdom Park this spring. This new daytime parade will feature floats inspired by the films “The Little Mermaid,” “Tangled,” “Brave” and many more.
- Seven Dwarfs Mine Train, the latest and largest installment in the New Fantasyland expansion, will debut at Magic Kingdom Park in 2014 to tell the story of “Snow White” from the perspective of the Seven Dwarfs. All we know is it is opening in Spring 2014 but we have heard rumors they might start as early as January.
What are you looking forward to the most in 2014?
Wishing you Faith, Trust, and Pixie Dust
This site contains affiliate links to products. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links. Also As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.