Theat Walt Disney World is filled with tons of great attractions. So many, in fact, that guests can often miss some great, but lesser known attractions simply because there is so much to do. Let’s take at look at our top 5 underrated Magic Kingdom attractions.
5. Swiss Family Robinson Treehouse in Adventureland is a recreation of the treehouse the family built following a shipwreck in the film Swiss Family Robinson. If you have an interest in treehouses or have seen the movie, which I do recommend, this attraction is definitely for you! This elaborate treehouse also features great views of the Magic Kingdom.
4. Tom Sawyer Island, designed by Walt Disney himself, is a great attraction for kids. The island is includes a giant waterwheel, a barrel bridge, Injun Joe’s Cave, a fort, and more. The island is also filled with many different paths to explore. Guests are sure find adventure throughout the entire island
3. The Liberty Square Riverboat is a great attraction to help you slow down and enjoy the sights of the Magic Kindgom. Aboard the Liberty Belle, guests will cruise around Tom Sawyer Island on the Rivers of America. The journey includes an early American settlement, a Native American village, Fort Langhorn, spectacular views of Big Thunder Mountain, and more. Be sure to have your camera out and ready!
2. The Tomorrowland Transit Authority PeopleMover is one of the best attractions in Tomorrowland. On this relaxing cruise around Tomorrowland, you will get a look inside some of the other attractions including Space Mountain. You can even see Walt Disney’s original model for ! Be sure to have your camera out for this attraction as the views from the TTA are amazing!
1. The Carousel Of Progress, also located in Tomorrowland, is another attraction designed by Walt Disney. This attraction was originally created for the 1964 New York World’s Fair. It tells the story of an American family throughout the 20th century and the affect progress has on their daily life. In addition to having a great audioanimatronic show, the theater for the attraction actually rotates during the show! After each scene, the audience is rotated to the next room for another scene in the show. This attraction is one my personal favorites and it was also said to be Walt Disney’s favorite attraction.
Have you experienced any of our top 5 underrated Magic Kingdom attractions? Let us know which one is your favorite in the comments below!Thank you for visiting Chip and Co - Your home for the best in Disney News!