I scream, you scream, we all scream – for STEAK!?! June is National Steakhouse Month and you can celebrate now through June 30th with a special STK Orlando National Steakhouse Month three course menu! This ultra-modern steakhouse in Disney Springs is the place to go for an innovative menu, in-house DJ and a stunning outdoor patio!
During the month of June you’ll find a three course menu paired with WhistlePig Rye Whiskey.
Celebrate National Steakhouse Month at @eatSTK Orlando! Now through June 30, enjoy a special three course menu featuring the finest cuts of meat paired with @WhistlePigRye Whiskey. See location for more details. pic.twitter.com/6vAGrIJbnD
— Disney Springs (@DisneySprings) June 7, 2018
Here is what the menu includes:
- Nueske’s Smoked Bacon: maple balsamic glaze – picked chillies – radish – celery
- STK Lil’ Brgs*: waygu beef – special sauce – sesame seed bun
- Dry-Aged Bone-In Strip Steak*
- Dry-Aged Delmonico 14oz*
- Roasted Half Chicken: seasonal preparation
- Warm WhistlePig Soaked Banana Bread Pudding: salted caramel ice cream – maple bourbon drizzle
- Mac & Cheese
- Sweet Corn Pudding
- Foraged Mushrooms
- Jalapeño Cheddar Grits
That whole menu makes my mouth water! It’s the perfect way to celebrate National Steak Month this June!
And if you won’t be in Orlando this month to try out this special menu, you will still want to check out STK Orlando the next time you’re in town! This restaurant is a unique departure from the typical American steakhouse. Head to the outdoor patio to unwind with a craft cocktail and a variety of shareable bites. Or venture indoors to dine and unwind amid lively atmosphere.
Dinner is served daily, beginning at 5:00pm and Brunch is offered Saturdays and Sundays from 11:00am until 3:00pm.
With a unique and delicious menu, and even something for the kids, STK Orlando is a great place to visit when you’re at Disney Springs!
Photo Credit: @DisneySprings via TwitterThank you for visiting Chip and Co - Your home for the best in Disney News!
Latest posts by Alissa (see all)
- A Marshmello and DuckTales Fly Music Video is Headed Your Way! - June 19, 2018
- Start Planning Your Disney World Thanksgiving Meal Today! - June 18, 2018
- Kick Up The Heat With A Sprinkles Sirarcha Lime Cupcake - June 18, 2018