Today is the day! Walt Disney World has released vacation packages and pricing for 2019 travel dates. Reservations can be made up to 499 days in advance so guests wishing to travel in November and December will still need to wait a bit longer before they’re able to book.
Who else is excited to start planning your Walt Disney World vacations for next year! The Walt Disney World Resort has so many new and exciting things happening right now and beyond like Toy Story Land opening this month and Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge opening late Fall 2019.
New to Walt Disney World for 2018
- Toy Story Land – Shrink to the size of a toy and explore the wild and adventurous world of Andy’s backyard in this magical place scheduled to open June 30, 2018. This new land will feature 2 major attractions: Slinky Dog Dash – a family-friendly? coaster – and Alien Spinning Saucers, which lets you spin around with little green aliens. Refreshments will be on tap at Woody’s Lunch Box.
Coming to Walt Disney World in 2019
- Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge – this highly anticipated new land will feature a full-sized fleet of X-wing starfighters, a life-size Millennium Falcon starship, and 2 jaw-dropping attractions. One attraction puts you in the middle of a battle between the First Order and the Resistance- and the other attraction gives you a chance to operate the Millennium Falcon.
- Mickey & Minnie’s Runaway Railway – the first ever ride-through attraction themed to Mickey Mouse and Minnie Mouse is sure to delight. Featuring a new original story and lovable theme song, Mickey & Minnie’s Runaway Railway will take guests on a multi-dimensional journey inside the wacky and unpredictable world of Disney Channel’s Emmy Award-winning “Mickey Mouse” cartoon shorts.
To receive your FREE no-obligation 2019 quote CLICK HERE or fill out the form below and an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner will be in touch shortly. MickeyTravels is the preferred agency of Chip & Co. and a Platinum Earmarked Agency.
All of our concierge planning services are free and we would be delighted to help you plan your next Walt Disney World vacation! We offer rate monitoring to ensure you are receiving the best available rate offered by Disney and our services are 100% FREE! As an agent with MickeyTravels, we’ll be on hand to help you with everything from finding your perfect package to nabbing those hard-to-get dining and FastPass reservations. We work with all Disney Destinations.
Latest posts by Sarah Phillips (see all)
- Pineapple Lanai At Disney’s Polynesian Now Serving Dole Whips With Rum - July 16, 2018
- PHOTOS: All-Star Movies Room Refurbishment Updates - July 16, 2018
- VIDEO: See How Pixar-Themed Treats Are Created By Disneyland Resort Candy Makers - July 13, 2018