There’s not much more magical than enjoying some of the holiday season with a Disney Cruise Line Very Merrytime sailing! Guests on Very Merrytime sailings are invited to enjoy seasonal magic at sea while discovering a jolly fusion of holiday-themed entertainment, activities, and décor. Each Disney Cruise Line ship is decorated with life-size gingerbread houses, 24-food Christmas trees, garland, poinsettias, and shimmering lights.
Guests partaking in one of these unique sailings are treated to the following activities that will sure warm the hearts of all the family:
- Deck the Deck Tropical Holiday Party: This jovial celebration features candy cane limbo, dancing, and games while everyone shares in the yuletide magic of the season.
- Mickey’s Tree Lighting Magic Ceremony: Guests on Very Merrytime Cruises are invited to kick off the season during this festive gala where kids are invited to help light the ship’s Christmas Tree.
- Santa Claus Meet-and-Greet: Kids of all ages are invited to share hugs and snap photos with the one-and-only Kris Kringle prior to him taking to the sky to deliver gifts around the world.
- Disney Character Greetings: Guests are invited to meet their favorite Disney Characters dressed in their holiday finest and take one-of-a-kind photos that can be cherished thorough the year.
- Youth Parties: Tweens and teens are invited to party it up with new friends during music and dance parties that are sure to fill the air with joy.
- Story Time with Mrs. Claus: The littlest guests are invited to the atrium to hear Mrs. Claus read popular Christmas stories from her rocking chair by the Christmas Tree.
- Themed Activities and Crafts for Kids: The littlest cruisers are also invited to decorate stockings, create festive cards, take part in a holiday-themed scavenger hunt and more.
- Gingerbread House: One of the popular decorations of Very Merrytime Cruises is the life-size gingerbread house made from edible ingredients.
- Holiday Merchandise: Special, limited edition merchandise that is guaranteed to make Christmas wishes come true is only offered on these Disney Cruise Line holiday-themed sailings.
Guests sailing on one of the Disney Cruise Line Very Merrytime sailings that make a stop at Disney’s Castaway Cay are also treated to a private island paradise transformed with “snow,” a Christmas Tree, and more! Be on the lookout for Mr. and Mrs. Snowman dressed in their holiday attire while the island’s tram is decked out to resemble a reindeer, complete with antlers and a tail!
As an added bonus, if you are sailing on December 24 and December 25, you are treated tot he following:
- Cookies on Christmas Eve
- Special holiday towel animals
- Caroling with the kids and crew
Wanting to set sail on a Disney Cruise Line Very Merrytime sailing this year? There’s still time! Check out the dates for 2018 sailings:
November 10, 2018 – December 23, 2018
November 2, 2018 – December 21, 2018
November 9, 2018 – December 24, 2018
November 10, 2018 – December 22, 2018
The dates for the 2019 Disney Cruise Line Very Merrytime Sailings are:
November 10, 2019 – December 21, 2019
November 8, 2019 – December 20, 2019
November 8, 2019 – December 23, 2019
November 9, 2019 – December 21, 2019
For additional information and to start planning your Disney Cruise Line sailing, fill out the form below, or send an email for a FREE, no obligation quote with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner. I offer rate monitoring to ensure you are receiving the best available rate offered by Disney. As an agent with MickeyTravels, I’ll be on hand to help you with everything from finding your perfect package to nabbing those hard-to-get dining and FastPass reservations. I work with all Disney Destinations. Best of all, my services are absolutely FREE. Get in touch at 1.954.401.9577, via email at MickeyTravelsHolly@gmail.com, or follow along on Facebook.
Image/Source Credit: Disney
Latest posts by Holly R (see all)
- ABC Announces New Lost-themed Survival Reality Show, ‘Castaways’ - June 22, 2018
- Toy Story Land Maps Are Live on My Disney Experience - June 22, 2018
- New Experiences Announced for Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party - June 22, 2018