Due to the presence of Subtropical Storm Alberto, guests on the Disney Fantasy’s 7-Night Western Caribbean Cruise departing from Port Canaveral today are being notified of alterations to the itinerary.
Here’s a look at the new schedule:
- Saturday, May 26th – Port Canaveral
- Sunday, May 27th – At Sea
- Monday, May 28th – Falmouth, Jamaica
- Tuesday, May 29th – Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands
- Wednesday, May 30th, Cozumel, Mexico
- Thursday, May 31st – At Sea
- Friday, June 1st – Castaway Cay
- Saturday, June 2nd – Port Canaveral
As a result of the storm, which will reportedly bring heavy rains and strong winds into the Gulf area, Disney Cruise Line opted to switch the dates the Fantasy will be stopping in Jamaica and Mexico to keep the ship out of the storm’s way. Guests with Port Adventures booked at either port are being advised that their excursions will be still be available when the ship stops at those ports.
Those planning on setting sail with Disney Cruise Line over the next couple of days should keep following along with Chip and Co. for the latest in Subtropical Storm Alberto news and updates.
Thinking about a Disney Cruise? Click here for your FREE no obligation quote or fill out the form at the bottom of this page!
Find articles like this helpful? Then why not consider booking with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner? As an agent with MickeyTravels, I’ll be on hand to help you with everything from finding your perfect stateroom to sharing tips and tricks to help you get the most out of your time at sea. Best of all, my services are absolutely FREE. Get in touch at 1.800.801.4025, via email at email@example.com or follow along on Facebook.
Images copyright Weather Channel.
Latest posts by Melissa Roden (see all)
- Enzo’s Hideaway Will Start Offering Sunday Suppers Beginning Father’s Day Weekend - June 11, 2018
- 5 Not-To-Be Missed Best Friend Experiences for Passholders at Pixar Fest This Summer - June 10, 2018
- Celebrate Peter Pan’s 65th Anniversary with Special Disney World Festivities and DVD Blu-ray Release - May 31, 2018