As we have been reporting, it’s going to be an “Incredible” Summer at the Magic Kindom and Walt Disney World! The much-anticipated event kicks off today, May 25, and runs all Summer long. If you have plans to take part in this limited-time event (or if you are making them now) here is your guide to explore all the fun!
Magic Kingdom Guide Map
Of course, the Magic Kingdom Guide Map has had an “Incredible” makeover for all the fun:
“Incredible” Entertainment Options
Here’s all the entertainment options Guests will be treated to during the “Incredible” Summer at the Magic Kingdom:
- Super Party Time: Offered daily from 2 to 7 pm, this dance party at Rockettower Stage will feature special appearances from your favorite characters along with unique acts and your favorite jams!
- Super, Super Fans: With appearances intermittently from 10 am to 6:30 pm, the biggest fans of the Supers will be interacting with Guests throughout Tomorrowland.
- Jack-Jack Diaper Dash: This event occurs daily at noon and invites Guests to sign up their little Jack-Jacks to show off their crawling skills. The Diaper Dash is held at the Rockettower Stage and signups begin at 10:30 am.
- Moments in Super History: Guests have the opportunity to pose with some “Incredible” photo props at these PhotoPass locations near the Carousel of Progress, Cool Ship, and Space Mountain.
- Super Mobiles: These “Incredible” rides have yet to make their debut during the “Incredible” Summer at the Magic Kingdom but once they do Guests will be able to spot their favorite characters speed through Tomorrowland on them.
“Incredible” Food and Beverage Options
Of course, there is going to be some magical food and beverage options to celebrate the “Incredible” Summer at the Magic Kingdom! Here’s what Guests will find:
Auntie Gravity’s Galactic Goodies
- Edna Mode’s “No Capes, Just Crepes” Sundaes
- Nutella Crêpe topped with ice cream and berries
- Blackberry Lavender Jam Crêpe topped with ice cream and fruit-flavored cereal
Cosmic Ray’s Starlight Café
- Super Food Salad – Kale and spinach salad with quinoa, avocado, blueberries, and pico de gallo
- Super Stretchy Burger inspired by Mrs. Incredible – Flame grilled angus burger piled high with deep fried mozzarella sticks, American cheese, slow roasted bacon and garlic ranch sauce on a fresh baked brioche bun
- Mrs. Incredible Pretzel Mask – soft pretzel topped with black salt
- Jack-Jack Cookies – freshly baked mini-cookies to take on the go
- Dash Pizza – Pepperoni and cheese Sicilian-style pizza
- Frozone’s Sno-cones – Blue raspberry-flavored snow-cone
- Merchant of Venus – Apparel, MagicBands, toys, trading pins and more featuring characters from The Incredibles.
- Mickey’s Star Traders – Apparel and accessories featuring characters from a variety of Disney-Pixar films.
I can’t wait to check it all out this weekend! Are you going to have an “Incredible” Summer at the Magic Kingdom?
Let’s start planning your visit to Walt Disney World for this Summer! There are still great rooms and discounts available! Fill out the form below, or send an email for a FREE, no obligation quote with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner. I offer rate monitoring to ensure you are receiving the best available rate offered by Disney. As an agent with MickeyTravels, I’ll be on hand to help you with everything from finding your perfect package to nabbing those hard-to-get dining and FastPass reservations. I work with all Disney Destinations. Best of all, my services are absolutely FREE. Get in touch at 1.954.401.9577, via email at MickeyTravelsHolly@gmail.com, or follow along on Facebook.
Source/Image Credit: Orlando Theme Park News/ Disney
This site contains affiliate links to products. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links. Also As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.