Did you know that all Children’s Activity Centers but one will be closing at Walt Disney World at the end of this month? However, the one Activity Center that will remain open – Pixar Play Zone at Disney’s Contemporary Resort – is a dream come true for kids!
The Pixar Play Zone offers kids a cool place to hang out while their parents explore Walt Disney World on their own. It is open nightly from 5 to 10:30 pm with activities held from 6 to 10:15 pm. Activites include toys galore, tasty treats, themed crafts, games, and even visits from your favorite Pixar characters!
A sampling of the highlights of the Pixar Play Zone include:
- An “Incredible” Dance Party hosted by Mr. and Mrs. Incredible. This gives guests the opportunity to rock out with their favorite characters in a cozy environment.
- Sing along with Woody and Jessie during Woody’s Roundup and earn a sheriff’s badge too!
- Race over to the Radiator Springs Racetrack where guests can build their own race car and compete in a mini Piston Cup Derby race.
The Pixar Play Zone is available for children ages 4 to 12. The cost is $65 per child plus tax. Reservations can be made by contacting the Pixar Play Zone directly (407-824-KIDS) or contacting your Travel Agent.
Planning a visit to Walt Disney World? There are still some great discounts available for this Summer! Fill out the form below, or send an email for a FREE, no obligation quote with an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner. I offer rate monitoring to ensure you are receiving the best available rate offered by Disney. As an agent with MickeyTravels, I’ll be on hand to help you with everything from finding your perfect package to nabbing those hard-to-get dining and FastPass reservations. I work with all Disney Destinations. Best of all, my services are absolutely FREE. Get in touch at 1.954.401.9577, via email at MickeyTravelsHolly@gmail.com, or follow along on Facebook.
Source/Image Credit: Disney
Latest posts by Holly R (see all)
- 2019 Military Discounts Announced for Walt Disney World - September 27, 2018
- Disney Cruise Line to Sail to Hawaii and From New Orleans in 2020 - September 27, 2018
- Walt Disney World’s Newest Sweet Treats - September 27, 2018