Wreck-It Ralph opens today in theaters and I am one excited fan! The trailer looks great and I think this will be a big hit for the Walt Disney Animation Studios! But, in our digital age, just watching the movie is never enough. So, I am excited to learn their our two new apps that will be released in conjunction with the movie release – Wreck-It Ralph Storybook Deluxe and Hero’s Duty Interactive Comic. Keep reading for more information on both apps and stay tuned for the reviews soon to come:
Ralph, Felix, Vanellope, and other favorite characters from Wreck-It Ralph star in this exciting Storybook Deluxe app. Follow Ralph as he wrecks his way through the arcade in search of a hero’s medal—and ends up finding much, much more.
- Follow Ralph’s adventures and see yourself appear at key points of the story throughout the app
- Dynamic interactive games and options like customizing your own candy kart and racing your kart in Sugar Rush
- Original character voices from the movie with John C. Reilly, Jack McBrayer, Jane Lynch and Sarah Silverman!
- Stunning illustrations of beloved Wreck-It Ralph characters
- Word-for-word narration with multiple reading levels
A fantastic prequel to the upcoming movie, readers are able to venture into the Hero’s Duty game to discover Dr. Brad Scott, Tammy Calhoun, the Space Marines, and the infamous cy-bugs as they fight on the unnamed planet.
- 22 interactive comic pages filled with original artwork and unique one-of-a-kind games
- Two reading modes: panel by panel and autoplay
- Special sound effects and a new soundtrack inspired by highly anticipated movie
- ‘Wreck-It Ralph’ Review (chipandco.com)
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you book your next Disney Vacation. They are the preferred Travel Agency of Chip and Company and Disney Addicts, and who we use ourselves.
Get started below for your FREE No Obligation Quote.
Book With our friends at Destinations to Travel
For the BEST in Disney, Universal, Dollywood, and SeaWorld Theme Park News, Entertainment, Merchandise & More follow us on, Facebook, Instagram, and Youtube. Don't forget to check out the Chip and Company Radio Network too!