We’re not gonna wreck it, we’re gonna break it now! Ralph Breaks The Internet crashes onto 4K Ultra HD and Blu-ray and DVD on February 26th, and we can’t wait to break the internet with him all over again. The Blu-ray and DVD are packed full of exciting bonus features, and deleted scenes.
“Ralph Breaks the Internet” arrives home with a wide-range of exclusive extras, taking fans behind the scenes at Walt Disney Animation Studios to explore how artists created the film’s vibrant version of the internet — from comical cat videos to the intense online game Slaughter Race to shady characters on the Dark Net. Features also reveal some Easter eggs — inside jokes and references to other Disney films and characters hidden throughout the film — and filmmakers introduce some never before revealed deleted scenes.
The Blu-ray combo pack comes in a case with a holographic box cover, that looks great displayed on the shelf. My family enjoyed watching the deleted scenes the most, but we can’t leave out the Easter Eggs, and fun internet parodies.
One of the deleted scenes involved Q*Bert and you can check that out here, but there were other fun ones including a bit of parenting drama, some meme comparison, and others. They are all a lot of fun, and the best part is that Rich Moore and Phil Johnston do a bit of commentary before each one, explaining the clip, and why it had to be removed.
You can go surfing for Easter Eggs in one of the bonus features, which takes you on a ride through all of the fun hidden references, and jokes the animators have hidden throughout the film.
Another bonus feature we really enjoyed was the music videos! The Imagine Dragons music video “Zero” is a song that has a catchy beat with lyrics that really relate to Ralph. In This Place” by Julia Michaels is a slower paced song that touches on Vanellope’s character on the film.
These are just a handful of what you’ll find when you bring home Ralph Breaks The Internet on 4K Ultra HD or Blu-ray and DVD!
Full Blu-ray & Digital BONUS FEATURES:
- How We Broke the Internet –Go behind the scenes at Walt Disney Animation Studios to get an in-depth look at how the filmmakers brought a world to life that billions of people visit every day but never actually see – the internet. Take a front-row seat as the team reveals the inspirations for the story and what it took to bring it to the screen. Discover all that went into developing the characters of the film including netizens like KnowsMore as well as characters like Double Dan. See the lengths the team took to create the car chase scenes in Slaughter Race and much, much more.
- Surfing for Easter Eggs – Surf the web for the near-countless Easter Eggs, inside jokes and references hidden throughout the movie.
- The Music of Ralph Breaks the Internet – Take a look at the music of Ralph Breaks the Internet with appearances by Imagine Dragons, Julia Michaels, Alan Menken, Sarah Silverman and more.
- Deleted Scenes – Five deleted scenes with intros from directors Rich Moore and Phil Johnston. Scenes include Into the Internet, Opposites, Domestic Hell, Bubble of One & Recruiting “Grandma.”
- BuzzzTube Cats – Many videos were created by the animators to fill the screens of the Internet world…and lots of them are of cats! Check out the BuzzzTube to watch this hilarious cat compilation.
- Music Videos – “Zero” by Imagine Dragons and “In This Place” by Julia Michaels.
If you missed out on all the excitement in the theaters, or can’t wait to relive the epic moments you can bring home Ralph Breaks The Internet on 4K Ultra HD and Blu-Ray/DVD February 26th!Follow Chip and Co on Instagram @chipandco or on Twitter @chipandcompany
Watch our latest Youtube Videos here.
- Disney Princess Water Bottles From Tervis Are Fit For Royalty - March 29, 2020
- The The Three Caballeros Loungefly Collection IsA Melody Of Style - March 28, 2020
- Stay Golden With The Golden Girls Tiki Mugs From Geeki Tiki - March 27, 2020