Universal Studios Orlando recently announced the opening of Hagrid’s Magical Creature Motorbike Adventure, debuting June 13th, 2019. Universal has an amazing Wizarding World of Harry Potter vacation package to enhance your park experience.
Guests looking for the ultimate Wizarding World of Harry Potter experience, here’s a package for you:
- 5 -Night Hotel Accommodations
- 3 Park 2 Day Park -to -Park Ticket with 2 days free to Universal Studios Florida, Universal’s Islands of Adventure AND Universal’s Volcano Bay (Valid for bookings now – 3/14/19 and travel window extended now – 6/30/19)
- Breakfast at the Leaky Cauldron in Universal Studios Florida – one per person
- Breakfast at the Three Broomsticks in Universal’s Islands of Adventure – one per person
- Early Park Admission to The Wizarding World of Harry Potter and Universal’s Volcano Bay one hour before the park opens (valid theme park admission required, select attractions)
- One (1) Shutterbutton’s Photography Studio session in The Wizarding World of Harry Potter – Diagon Alley
- Access to select live entertainment venues at Universal CityWalk.
This is an amazing package for Harry Potter lovers. Not only does the package have some amazing perks, like breakfast at both the Leaky Cauldron and Three Broomsticks, but the park tickets are phenomenal. The current promo includes buy 2 days of tickets, get 2 days free!!! Four days is a great amount of time for all three parks. The other perk that’s handy is the early park admission. If you’re a morning person, this is a great way to experience Diagon Alley without the crowds. Take advantage of the extra hour and ride Escape from Gringotts a few times!
Universal Studios is one of my favorite places to visit. Volcano Bay is the perfect way to cool off on a warm day. Diagon Alley and Hogsmeade are amazing to visit, and the experience will only be enhanced once Hagrid’s Magical Creature Motorbike Adventure opens this June.
Photo Source: Universal Orlando
Let’s get you packed and ready for Station 9 ¾ and the Wizarding World of Harry Potter vacation package is your ticket to adventure. As a travel planner with Key to the World Travel, the official travel partner for Chip and Company, I can help you with all Disney Destinations, Universal Orlando, Cruises, and more! Best of all, my services are FREE to you! For a no obligations quote, send me an email me at email@example.com or fill out and submit the form below.
Latest posts by Sarah Johnston (see all)
- Park Hours Extended at Animal Kingdom this Spring - March 18, 2019
- Chef Jose’ Andres’ Restaurant Jaleo Set to Open Soon at Disney Springs - March 14, 2019
- Inspiration Behind the Signature at Disney’s Riviera Resort Digs Deep into Disney History - March 14, 2019