It’s National Popcorn Day! Celebrate it with this Blue Fairy Popcorn Wand recipe at home!
This treat is both salty and sweet, plus super easy to make. So get everyone in your family and start making these beautiful blue fairy popcorn wands and then enjoy them while watching Pinocchio on Disney Plus!
- 3 quarts of popcorn, popped
- 1/4 cup of butter, or margarine
- 1 bag of mini marshmallows
- 1/4 cup of flour
- Star-shaped cookie cutters
- Wooden dowels
- Blue ribbon
- Prepare a baking sheet with parchment paper. Lightly dust with flour.
- Heat popcorn until popped and place in a large bowl or pan.
- In large microwave-safe bowl, microwave butter on high, 10 seconds at a time, until melted.
- Add marshmallows.
- Microwave on high until marshmallows look puffy, about 1 to 1.5 minutes.
- Stir until marshmallows are completely melted.
- Pour melted marshmallows over popcorn and mix carefully until the popcorn is coated.
- Lightly butter your hands and spread out the marshmallow-popcorn mix onto the parchment paper-covered baking sheet. Use a spatula to lightly press popcorn mixture as flat as possible, about 1-2 inches thick.
- Use star-shaped cookie cutters to create stars. You can grease or flour the cookie cutters to prevent from sticking.
- Insert wooden dowels into each star to create the wand.
- Add blue sprinkles and a blue ribbon to complete the wand!
Credit: Disney Family
This site contains affiliate links to products. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links. Also As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- Enjoy A Delicious Breakfast With This Mickey Mouse Cinnamon Rolls Recipe! - February 25, 2021
- This Winnie The Pooh’s Hot Cocoa Recipe It’s Perfect For A Blustery Day! - February 24, 2021
- Mickey Saint Patrick’s Day Cupcakes You Can Make At Home! - February 23, 2021