Win your stay in the Cinderella Castle Suite with Omaze and Orlando Magic Youth Foundation for the chance to live the ultimate Disney dream! By donating a set amount of money you can purchase a set number of entries which increases your chance to win the dream vacation.
Upon winning, you and three guests will:
- Spend a dream-come-true night at the famed Cinderella Castle Suite at Magic Kingdom Park at Walt Disney World Resort
- Score eight (8) 1-Day Theme Park Tickets with Park Hopper® Option, plus a VIP tour guide for a day
- Enjoy an incredible dinner (and spectacular views) at Narcoossee’s, the signature restaurant on the waterfront of the Seven Seas Lagoon at the far end of Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa
- Score round-trip flights to Orlando, FL
The Orlando Magic Youth Foundation (OMYF) is committed to helping children in Central Florida, particularly those at risk. OMYF help children realize and reach their full potential through support programs and partnerships that empower the children and their families and change lives. Over the last 30 years, OMYF have distributed over $25 million to local nonprofit community organizations supporting at-risk youth in education, health and wellness, homelessness, and the arts. As the ownership group of the Orlando Magic, the DeVos family covers all the OMYF’s administrative costs, so your donation will go directly to benefit children and families in need.
To win the chance to stay in the Cinderella Castle Suite, enter this amazing competition and have the stay of a lifetime click here. Particularly, as the Castle Suite is not available for reservations or for purchase! For other Disney news click here!
This site contains affiliate links to products. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links. Also As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- Haunted Mansion Crocs materialize in the Magic Kingdom - August 2, 2020
- American Idol to host virtual auditions - August 2, 2020
- Say Hello to the Art Burger at Homecomin’ in Disney Springs - August 1, 2020