We all know that it’s tough being a parent. Minute Maid and Disney want to celebrate parents who are doing their best every day with a chance to win a family vacation for four to Walt Disney World Resort.
1. Recognize your parent, or a parent you know, who is doing good by snapping a photo of them or writing a thank you letter and taking a pic of it.
2. Share your photo or letter on Instagram or Twitter with #doingoodsweepstakes or you can upload your photo to Minute Maid’s gallery.
- 5 Grand Prizes – Vacation Package for 4 to the Walt Disney World Resort. Includes:
- Round-trip airfare
- Magical Express transportation
- 4-nights accommodations at a Walt Disney World resort
- 4 5-day MAgic Your Way tickets with Park Hopper option
- $500 Disney Gift Card
- 1 welcome basket
- travel agent services
- 100 First Prizes
- 1 Minute Maid Popcorn Bowl
- 1 Minute Maid Blanket
- 1 set of Minute Maid playing cards
- 1 Minute Maid beach pong set
- 1 Minute Maid mesh tote bag
- 2 pairs of Minute Maid sunglasses
- 1 Disney Monopoly board game
Promotion Ends at 11:50 ET, September 15, 2017
Drawing will be held on or about September 18, 2107 and the potential winner will be notified by email, mail, or phone
- Limit 1 sweepstakes entry per person per day regardless of method of entry
- Open only to legal residents of the 50 United States
- You must be 18 years of age or older at the tie of entry
- Certain people connected to the Coca-Cola company are ineligible
Ready to book your own Magical Vacation to Walt Disney World? There are still fantastic 2017 Summer and Fall packages to be had. Fill out our form below to receive your FREE quote from one of our Authorized Disney Vacation Planners.
Want more help planning your next Disney vacation? As an Authorized Disney Vacation Planner, my goal is to help you plan the Magic your way. I create customized itineraries, book advanced dining and FastPass+ reservations, monitor for discounts for your vacation, and much much more! And did I mention that my services are FREE? Get in touch toll-free at 1-800-454-4501, via email at email@example.com or follow along on Facebook.