Disney+ set to launch soon and with the news this week about adding Disney+ to your current Hulu service for $6.99 or buying the bundle with ESPN+, Disney+, and Hulu for $12.99 many people online are stating that this is going to be the Netflix killer.
A report on CNBC states that many of the Disney+ members will be coming from current Netflix subscribers due to a reluctance to add more streaming services.
It is no coincidence that Disney+, ESPN+ and ad-supported Hulu for $12.99 per month is the same price as Netflix’s standard plan.
There are a few things to mention about the Disney+ streaming service that will get people to make the switch from Netflix:
- Disney+ will have all of your favorite Marvel, Star Wars & Pixar Movies
- Disney already has a HUGE studio to be able to make original content like these new shows that are coming from Marvel Studios alone!
- Adding Fox into the mix also adds even more content Disney can add to their library
I for one already have Netflix and Hulu. For me I will just add the Disney+ service and call it a day. I enjoy programming from both services. Honestly, for me, it is still cheaper than cable so I will probably stick with both.
What are you going to do this November? Will you be dropping Netflix for Disney+?
Let us know in the comment box below.
Watch our latest Youtube Videos here.
Disclaimer - As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Latest posts by Chip (see all)
- Running Universal Features Characters From DreamWork’s Trolls on Sunday, April 26th - January 21, 2020
- Disney’s Frozen 2 Arrives on Digital and Bluray in February! - January 21, 2020
- New Dark Red Magicband Now available! - January 20, 2020