Mickey Mouse and Goofy just rolled out the red carpet in the wild for a special group of adventurers exploring Wild Africa Trek at Disney’s Animal Kingdom. It’s part of the celebration of an important milestone at the experience – our 15,000th guest.
An entire group of Wild Africa Trek adventurers were recognized during the celebration at the park, including guests Cassie and Lucas Dillinger from Beaver Falls, Pa., who were first to walk the red carpet.
Are you ready for your own Wild Africa Trek adventure? It’s open to guests age 8 and older. Price varies seasonally. Call 407-WDW-TOUR or 407-939-8687 for more.
- Wild Africa Trek Experience (chipandco.com)
- A Day in the Life of Disney’s Animal Kingdom (chipandco.com)
This site contains affiliate links to products. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links. Also As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- Disney Attraction Happy Meal Toys have returned to McDonald’s - November 28, 2020
- Disney Wonder has made it to Port Canaveral - November 27, 2020
- Behind-the-Scenes Look at Remy’s Ratatouille Adventure - November 27, 2020