Chip and Company is exploding at the seams.
Not to put too fine a point on it, but the huge growth in visits could not have been accomplished without great fans like you (yeah, you…the one in the Mickey Mouse t-shirt). I work with some of the best writers on the planet and Chip and Company offers a plethora of articles, including: Park Events, Trip Planning, Reviews and much more..
Which brings me to our most recent situation. We need a few more writers to join us on staff at Chip and Company.
Here is what we are looking for:
- Disney Parks Writer – Have a permanent set of Mouse Ears? We are looking for someone to cover Park Events, openings, closings, refurbishments, etc. With so much happening at the Disney Parks around the globe, there is always something new and exciting that needs to be reported. Most news breaks on the various Disney-related Forums first and this writer would need to be an up-to-date Disney Forum reader. If you live near a park, great, but it is not necessary. Although an On-the-Scenes reporter would be a welcome addition and gain our undying love.
- Disney Views Writer – One of the more popular features (re: lots of hits) on C&C is our Planning Articles. Our writers find it is a lot of fun researching how to make your visit more enjoyable. Being a Disney Planner is key in writing these articles, so you will need to be organized and have the creativity to engage the audience.
- Muppets Writer – The Muppets are back and there seems to always be something Muppet related on the net. I am looking for someone to submit an article a week about something Muppet Related.
- Marvel Writer – In attempts to branch our Disney purchased Marvel more than a year ago. While none of the characters are walking around the parks Marvel is still a presence in Movie, Merchandise, Television, etc. I am looking for someone to cover all the Marvel news.
- All positions will need to be able to write atleast 3-4 articles a month. Most people do one article a week. If you can write more that is great but not required.
Currently, these positions are on a volunteer basis. Our writers write Disney News & Views because we share a love for all things Disney. We do offer many benefits that we can discuss once an agreement has been reached. I would prefer all writers have their own blogs or websites so you can drive traffic to your site at the bottom of all articles and on our links and partner pages.
Chip and Company offers access to an instant audience–not only on the website, but on twitter, facebook and even on our mobile site!
Our writers are like family, albeit a very diverse and scattered family. We share trip experiences, laugh and have a great time behind the scenes.
So if you are interested please drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know what you are interested in and what kind of writing/media experience you possess.
I hope to hear from you!
- George’s Geeky Gift Guide: Walt Disney’s Imagineering Legends and the Genesis of the Disney Theme Park (imaginerding.com)
- Be a guest blogger for Chip and Company (chipandco.com)
- Disney News Round Up (couponingtodisney.com)
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you plan your next Disney Vacation! Just fill out the form below and someone will be in touch! Remember their services are 100% Free!
- Muppets Haunted Mansion preshow and more coming to Disney Theme Parks! - September 23, 2021
- Insane crowds descend on Hollywood Studios for the Rise of the Resistance Standby queue - September 23, 2021
- Sign for Ariel’s Grotto Character Meet has been added back! - September 23, 2021