On Monday November 1st, 2011 Sorcerer Radio’s WDW Tiki Room show will be hosting a “Where Am I at Disney” Facebook contest Sponsored by City Stroller Rentals (citystrollerrentals.com)! The winner will score up to 7 days of free double,single or travel system rental!
Join hosts Kristen Hoetzel and Aljon Go on WDW Tiki Room as they discuss the series and ALL THINGS DISNEY, Fridays 8:00 a.m./EST – 5:00 a.m./PST on Sorcerer Radio – SRSounds.com.
- “Like” City Stroller Rentals on Facebook HERE.
- “Like” WDW Tiki Room on Facebook HERE.
- “Like” Chip and Company on Facebook HERE.
- Answer the “Where In Disney Am I” Daily Photo Question posted on the WDW Tiki Room Facebook page as a comment. Correct answers will be accepted, one answer per Facebook account only.
- Contest will run from 11/1 to 11/30 at 11:59 PM/EST.
- Winner will be chosen at random and will be announced on the WDW Tiki Room Friday December 2, 2011.
- Winner will have 14 days to claim the prize via confirmation e-mail via Facebook.
- Prize will be issued by City Stroller Rentals and is good for a FREE stroller rental for use at the Disneyland Resort for up to 7 days.
- Tweet about your entry and use the following hash tag and Twitter message “I entered the #WDWTRContest for a FREE @citystroller1 rental @SRSounds @WDWTikiRoom!“
- “Like” the other Sorcerer Radio Shows and Partners on Facebook (Sorcerer Radio, SorCom Review, Weekend Expedition Podcast, Castaway Midday, WDW After Dark, Cooking with Mickey and Jedi Mouseketeer and leave a comment regarding the contest!
About City Stroller Rentals
We provide a large inventory of baby equipment, stroller rental & necessities for traveling families with children in the Northern and Southern California areas. Whether you are going to Disneyland or traveling across the Golden Gate Bridge, we strive to make your trip a hassle-free experience.
- We offer competitive pricing and travel to you free of charge within our delivery areas (an extra delivery fee may apply for outside of our delivery areas)
- No worries about airlines damaging, losing your stroller or car seat and avoid having the TSA screen and scan your baby gear. Some baby equipment items are simply too big but are a necessity to ensure your child’s safety
- All of our inventory is purchased new and have the original manufacturer stickers on them.
- All of our equipment is completely safe, checked and sanitized according to state and county health department standards.
- Our equipment is JPMA Certified and we closely monitor the equipment for recalls
- Most of the theme park and attractions stroller rentals are on a first-come, first-serve basis, are not very comfortable and cannot be taken off the property
- You’ll have the stroller or car seat available all the time
Our customer care team is able to demonstrate product knowledge on all the equipment we carry and can help you decide which product best fits your needs. As parents, we rely on stellar gear and we love sharing these products with our customers. We’re baby equipment geeks when it comes to strollers, car carrier systems, multi-child strollers and all the other accessories you’ll need while traveling with the little ones. So whether you are needing a single or a double stroller for a casual walk or trip we have you covered.
For more information visit: http://www.citystrollerrentals.com/index.html
About WDW Tiki Room
WDW Tiki Room, the show about all things Disney, is hosted by the husband and wife team of Aljon Go and Kristen Hoetzel. Every week they discuss Disney in pop-culture, theme parks, Disney news, celebrity interviews, Disney fan events and play the best mix of Disney artists and Disney attraction audio. The show airs every Friday at 8:00 a.m./EST, 5:00 a.m./PST and Saturday 2:00 p.m./EST, 11:00 a.m./PST on Sorcerer Radio – SRSounds.com. For more information on Kristen and Aljon as well as on-demand playback of archived shows please visit this LINK.
About Sorcerer Radio
If you are looking to virtually relive your recent Disney trip or dream of your next one, then Sorcerer Radio is the place for you. Sorcerer Radio is a fan-run, award-winning internet radio station that has been entertaining Disney fans for a decade! With many weeks worth of Walt Disney World park music and attraction audio, as well as Disneyland and Disney Cruise Line you can easily be transported to your favorite vacation destination anytime, while at home or at work. Sorcerer Radio stands out from the pack in our innovative programming and personalities, providing fans with DJ hosted shows every weekday morning providing a balance of Disney discussion and music. Sorcerer Radio plays a wide variety audio from the Disney universe. We also have FREE APPS for your iPhone, iPad and Droid so you can listen just about anywhere! Check out the award winning Editor’s Pick on Live365, Sorcerer Radio at SRsounds.com, All Disney music, all day long!
- WDW Tiki Room Contest – “Where In Disney Am I” Sponsored by Citystrollerrentals.com (jedimouseketeer.blogspot.com)
- Sorcerer Radio Preview (Week of 10/31) (chipandco.com)