WATCH Disney Channel New Features!
- The world premiere of the highly-anticipated comedy series “Girl Meets World” is available for viewers who have verified their account with a participating TV provider. “Girl Meets World” premieres June 27 on Disney Channel.
- Addition of music videos and recently launched short-form series “Dogs Rule…Cats Not So Much.”
- Live audio stream from Radio Disney.
- Five exclusive games, available only to Android and Kindle Fire users. “Jessie’s Run,” “Chew Toy Chase” and “Riley’s Message Mayhem” are quick time-based games that challenge players to beat the clock with their favorite characters from “Jessie,” “Dog With A Blog” and “Girl Meets World.” Authenticated users can also play “Sticker Stacker,” a game with over 70 levels, and “Slide Me Crazy,” a puzzle-based game featuring favorite Disney Channel characters in exciting, high-speed game challenges.
- On June 23, verified viewers will be able to watch the world premiere of the Disney Channel Original Movie “Zapped,” starring Zendaya (“Dancing with the Stars,” “Shake It Up”). “Zapped” premieres June 27 on Disney Channel.WATCH Disney XD:
- Exclusive premiere of summer episodes: “Phineas and Ferb Save Summer,” “Wander Over Yonder: The Nice Guy / The Timebomb” and “Pac-Man and the Ghostly Adventures: Ride The Wild Pac-Topus.”
- Android and Kindle Fire users will also have access to three new Disney XD games exclusive to the WATCH experience: “Phineas and Ferb: Summer Soakers” takes the backyard water fight to a whole new dimension; “Prank-a-Tron 5000” lets users create their own soundboards, prank noises and audio effects from the random, funny world of Disney XD; and “Ultimate Air” dares players to take the ultimate challenge and defeat Disney XD villains in this high-stakes arcade style game.
Powered by Ludei’s HTML5 hardware acceleration technology, all the WATCH games developed by Disney/ABC Television Group’s Digital Media team are designed to deliver a robust, high-performance fan experience across multiple mobile platforms.
The WATCH apps have been downloaded more than 20 million times and have over 1.7 billion video views. Currently Disney/ABC Television Group has agreements in place for its authenticated WATCH products with a variety of Multichannel Video Programming Distributors (MVPDs), including Comcast, Cablevision, Cox Communications, Charter Communications, DISH, Midcontinent Communications, Verizon FiOS, Google Fiber and AT&T U-verse. The service is available on multiple devices, including desktops, iPhones, iPads, iPod touch, select Android devices, Amazon Kindle Fire, Apple TV, Nabi, Windows 8 and Roku.
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you! Just fill out the form below and someone will be in touch!