Whether you’re seeking to delve into the details of wine blending or just looking for a few good eats, you’re sure to find a culinary experience you’ll enjoy here in the heart of Walt Disney World®. Appropriately taking place at the home of extraordinary culinary talent, the Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is proud to showcase our passion for food and beverage by inviting you to partake in the first Annual Swan and Dolphin Food & Wine Classic October 8 and 9, 2010. Conveniently taking place during the Epcot International Food & Wine Festival (Oct. 1 – Nov. 14) and located just a short walk from Epcot®, the event offers foodies the ideal opportunity to continue their culinary experience after enjoying the festivities at Epcot®.
Save the date and prepare your palate for a taste of diversity and culinary brilliance. Begin by delving into one of the six seminars offered by our very own food and beverage experts. Elevate your knowledge from wine appreciation to wine wisdom with a Bordeaux Blending seminar, or take part in a Sake Hour to learn about this enticing Japanese beverage. Other seminars available for your picking pleasure include Mixology, Beer, Bubbles, and Riesling.
Save the Date!
Friday, Oct. 8 and Saturday, Oct. 9
4:30pm – 5:30pm – Beverage Seminars
5:30pm – 9:30pm – Tasting Stations Open on Causeway
Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin Resort
1500 Epcot Resorts Blvd.
Lake Buena Vista, Florida 32830
Reservations and Tickets
Tickets to the Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin Food & Wine Classic are available as part of a hotel package or individually. Seating for the seminars is limited and reservations are suggested.
* One and two night packages are available starting at $169* per night and include a beverage seminar for two plus unlimited food and beverage samplings at the Food & Wine Classic (food and beverage stations will be different each evening)
* Advance purchase event-only tickets are available for $50 and include one seminar and unlimited food and beverage samples on the causeway
* Food and wine samplings also can be purchased a la carte on the day of event. Tickets are $2 each or 25 tickets for $45; or you may purchase a bracelet for $50 which allows you unlimited food and beverage samples
* Entertainment will include Pieces of a Dream, The Latin Jazz All Stars and The Groovemasters
For reservations, please call 1-888-828-8850 and refer to rate code FWCLAS.
For seminar reservations only, please call 407-934-1609.
Click here to learn more
- Splash Mountain Boat sinks forcing evacuation - August 3, 2020
- Beauty and the Beast prequel for Disney+ Now has a Name - July 31, 2020
- Celebrate 25 years of Toy Story with The Disney Store Toy Story 25th Anniversary Key - July 31, 2020