If you’re visiting the Walt Disney World Parks and Resorts this summer you might want to check out all the new merchandise events taking place this June. Disney Springs, Hollywood Studios and Epcot will be featuring great showcases all June long.
As the Summer celebrations continue in Hollywood Studios Ink & Paint will be launching new out-of-this-world hand-painted, limited-edition Ink & Paint cel “Stitch Escapes”. There will be a special pre-purchase opportunity now through June 23 at 5 p.m. EST by visiting www.disneyurl.com/CelPreOrder. You can also look for the cel in stores and meet the Ink & Paint artists as part of a special signing June 25 from 10 a.m. – 1 p.m. at Stage 1 Company Store.
Fans of popular Disney artists will want to check out Disney Springs, with such talents as Greg Lipton, Eunjung June Kim, Greg McCullough and more will be making appearances.
- June 1 – 5, June 15 – 19 and June 29 – July 5: Artist Greg McCullough returns to Art of Disney in Disney Springs Marketplace with special appearances and signings from 1 – 8 p.m. each day.
- June 3: Take part in a special Vinylmation signing with Disney Design Group artist Thomas Scott at Super Hero Headquarters in Disney Springs West Side from 5 – 6 p.m.
- June 3 – 5: Meet artist Eunjung June Kim who will be on hand for a special appearance and signing of some of her newest releases, among other favorites, June 3 – 4 from 5 – 8 p.m. each day, and June 5 from Noon – 3 p.m. in WonderGround Gallery at Marketplace Co-Op in Disney Springs Marketplace.
- June 3 – 27: Representatives from Precious Moments dolls will be on hand this month as they showcase, you guessed it, fan favorite dolls from the collection. In addition to your favorite classics, this month Precious Moments will showcase the special wedding inspired “Happily Ever After” collection. Find them throughout the day, each day at Marketplace Fun Finds in Disney Springs Marketplace.
- June 10 – 11: Take part in a special showcase with Disney artists Costa Alavezos, Joe Kaminski, Randy Noble and Darren Wilson as we celebrate some of their newest releases, Friday, June 10 from 6 – 8 p.m. and Saturday, June 11 from 4 – 6 p.m. in Art of Disney in Disney Springs Marketplace.
- June 17 – 19: ACME Artist Greg Lipton will take part in an artist showcase from 3 – 5 p.m. and 7 – 9 p.m., each day at Art of Disney in Disney Springs Marketplace.
- June 22 – 26: Artist David E. Doss returns to the Art of Disney in Disney Springs Marketplace. Meet David and see his collection of artwork from 1 – 9 p.m., each day.
Fans of the infamous Laila Perfume from Norway won’t want to miss Fragrance designer Geir Ness at the Grand Floridian. Geir Ness will be on hand for special appearances as he showcases the latest from his Laila fragrance and beauty collection. Meet Geir from 5 – 9 p.m., each day, in Summer Lace at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa.
- June 3 – 5 and June 24 – 26: Stop in and check out the latest Yardley fragrance and beauty products and meet representatives from Noon – 7 p.m., each day at The Queen’s Table in the United Kingdom Pavilion at World Showcase.
- June 9 – 12, June 16 – 19 and June 30 – July 4: Meet renowned international artist Larry Dotson from 11 a.m. – 9 p.m., each day at Art of Disney and add some of his latest pieces to your collection.
- June 17 – 18: Meet Kit Heath representative Mary Finnegan from 2- 7 p.m. and learn more about the beautiful, classic and contemporary British Jewelry Designer and the stunning sterling silver jewelry designs available at The Queen’s Table in the United Kingdom Pavilion at World Showcase.
- June 29 – July 4: As you travel around World Showcase, be sure to make a quick stop at Plume et Palette in the France Pavilion where you’ll find the latest releases from Givenchy.Reminder: Tickets to this year’s Disney Pin Celebration 2016 Pixar Party Event taking place August 26 – 27, are still available but are going fast. Don’t miss out! Learn more.
With all these great events happening in June, which one is on your must do list?
Let our friends at Destinations to Travel help you plan your next Disney Vacation! Just fill out the form below and someone will be in touch! Remember their services are 100% Free!