Get ready to go through an inspirational journey of the life of Walt Disney again because “The Walt Disney Family Museum” is reopening on November 5th!
Recently we learned that California is finally moving forward with it’s phased reopening plans, so certain businesses are allowed to operate again, including the museum that has been closed for 8 months.
So even though Disneyland is still closed, at least we have The Walt Disney Family Museum to bring some Disney magic into our lives!
Beginning November 5, the museum will be open from Thursday through Sunday only from 10am to 5:30pm. The last entry will be at 4:15pm so keep that in mind.
For now the museum will remain closed Monday through Wednesday, at least until the end of the year.
They are reopening with all the healthy measures in place:
- All staff and guests ages three and over are requires to wear face coverings at all times
- Increased cleaning frequency and procedures implemented throughout the day
- Distancing of at least six feet required for both guests and staff
- Additional hand sanitation stations installed throughout the museum and signage indicating hand washing locations
- Installation of clear acrylic coverings in transactional areas
- Directional signage and placement of staff to ensure continual flow and eliminate crowding
- Modified gallery interactives and listening stations that can now be experienced using WDFM mobile app, headphones, or disposable styluses available free of charge
- Capacity limitations for daily attendance and all spaces
- Daily staff health checks prior to arrival at the museum
- Due to current restrictions, our cafe, water fountains, coat check, theater, and Learning Center will remain closed until further notice
- We ask visitors to take a self-screening questionnaire before visiting the museum
Tickets will be available on a timed-ticket basis with limited capacities set for each time slot. You can get more information here.
Credit: The Walt Disney Family Museum
This site contains affiliate links to products. We may receive a commission for purchases made through these links. Also As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- Welcome The Springtime With These Cute Winnie The Pooh Cookies! - March 5, 2021
- All Of The Topiaries From Epcot Flower & Garden Festival! - March 4, 2021
- Adorable Minnie Mouse Pastel Grilled Cheese You Can Make At Home! - March 3, 2021